::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby is pretty upset right now but it will fade. That job would have been ideal with his skill set. But there are so many other possibilities. Something will work out.

Really not sure how I feel about these vanilla scented trash bags.

I will tell you.......ISH!!!

I hate, hate, hate the smell of vanilla and don't particularly like the taste either whenever I am around the smell I involuntarily grimace and stick out my tongue.

Well, hubby had a meeting with the Hawaii guy.

The big news: They made the determination that they will not be filling the Japan guy's position once he retires. Apparently volume of inventory doesn't warrant it.

So! Now we look at other positions, including Europe. A bump, not a roadblock. We will carry on with streamlining towards the goal of moving overseas.
Bummer. Maybe you will make UWC after all! :)

Mike, congrats on the suit-free hiving. I get it. When bees fly around me I just remain calm and they always leave me alone. Nanilei FREAKS OUT and I am always worried that she is going to get stung and make her worst fears come true. Thankfully I have not encountered any Africanized or angry bees though.

Me, too.
I think I will die in this house because neither Paul nor I wants to do the sorting like Freeda and Sally are doing.

I look at all he boxes in the garage that we moved here and think, "Man, I really need to get rid of that stuff" but I am just too lazy, and besides, it's MY STUFF! What is really crazy is that we moved from a two-bedroom to a larger three-bedroom, and we STILL have stuff in boxes in the garage. Next weekend I will try to get rid of one box. Hopefully that will snowball.

Freeda, you both seem like "make your own luck" kind of people. I'm sure you will find something great.

In other news.....

I have none. Well, Nora comes over for her next ukulele lesson. She needs a tuner. I think I will give her my reindeer tuner. She told me yesterday she couldn't practice because she had a scab o her strumming finger. My challenge is to figure out a way to keep her interested. We shall soon see how much she really wants to play. I know there are a few one chord songs. I thought maybe each "lesson" we would learn a new song with a new chord. And maybe her strum will come along. In no time we could learn a 2 chord song -- my goal for her is to learn a Christmas carol. It should be possible.

Me, too.
I think I will die in this house because neither Paul nor I wants to do the sorting like Freeda and Sally are doing.

I did it 9 years ago when we got the new house. Was able to unload all the little kid crap. Now I am getting rid of the big kid crap. With 4 of them, 3 still here, there is so much stuff. I am less sentimental than my children. Example; I am fighting with them about video tapes, of all things. They want to keep them, I say toss 'em. Ugh.

Picked up a new boom mic stand today. Don't know where my old one went. I need to practice singing amplified.

Good to hear I'm not the only one that misplaces large items.

I tend to loan out music stuff and then wonder where it went, ukuleles and stuff. I saw a good thing on FB to help you remember. Take a picture of the person with the item and put the pic in an album named "loaned out stuff".

Our house looks like we off'd the company and hid them among the rubble!

I bought storage basket shelves today. Going to try to find the carpet.
I got rid of my carpet. Didn't help.

Went to my friend's Premier Designs party and got some pretty earrings. Now I'm chilling with mom at the hospital.

Tomorrow I am going to check in with the mgr at World Market and see if he was serious about hiring me.

Mike, congrats on the suit-free hiving. I get it. When bees fly around me I just remain calm and they always leave me alone. Nanilei FREAKS OUT and I am always worried that she is going to get stung and make her worst fears come true. Thankfully I have not encountered any Africanized or angry bees though.

I had bees swarm around my head on a golf course about 15 years ago, I 've been freaked out by them ever since . . . . although I totally try to act cool when one buzzes me now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom