::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found one of the things I was looking for.
The Nashville/Needmore area.

attachment.php

Needmore is about the middle of the left side. The field is More or less by the P of Plumb Creek Road.

Last edited:
I was just at one of my credit card's web site and saw a charge. I try to check every so often, just to make sure everything is cool.

$45? What could that be?

It looks like something I might do.

It starts out Ukuleleund and ends with HI.

Oh! For crying out loud. I know what that is.
Hee Hee My UU VIP renewed today as well. Mine comes via PayPal. Money well spent!

Ukulele is my mostest favorite instrument, ever!!! :D

We're planning to go to ABQ for uke browsing and uke group today. We haven't been to uke group for a couple of months. (That makes me sad.)

I finally found one of the things I was looking for.
The Nashville/Needmore area.

Needmore is about the middle of the left side. The field is More or less by the P of Plumb Creek Road.
This doesn't show up on my phone....

I hear hubby canceling our cruise. They are trying to give him a credit instead of a refund. Wonder who will win.

Cruise was set for January. We will be gone by then probably, or very close to it. So it is no longer a good plan.

I hear hubby canceling our cruise. They are trying to give him a credit instead of a refund. Wonder who will win.

Cruise was set for January. We will be gone by then probably, or very close to it. So it is no longer a good plan.
if they can't refund, could you schedule it for sooner?

if they can't refund, could you schedule it for sooner?

Looks like that is what we are going to do. So instead of going on the barbershop cruise with all my friends, it will just be me and hubby. I'm thinking a 4 day bop down to the Bahamas.

We lose a hundred bucks in "administrative fees" for rescheduling. Flight should cost about $500 at any given time... hmm. I enjoy the planning process.

And I've never been to the Bahamas.

Looks like that is what we are going to do. So instead of going on the barbershop cruise with all my friends, it will just be me and hubby. I'm thinking a 4 day bop down to the Bahamas.

We lose a hundred bucks in "administrative fees" for rescheduling. Flight should cost about $500 at any given time... hmm. I enjoy the planning process.

And I've never been to the Bahamas.

Maybe you could stay at UE's house! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom