::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like that is what we are going to do. So instead of going on the barbershop cruise with all my friends, it will just be me and hubby. I'm thinking a 4 day bop down to the Bahamas.

We lose a hundred bucks in "administrative fees" for rescheduling. Flight should cost about $500 at any given time... hmm. I enjoy the planning process.

And I've never been to the Bahamas.

Visit UE!

He probably won't see this though. Oh well.

Woke up sick. Come back, sleep, come back!

I knew that sectional rehearsal would push me over the edge from slightly sniffly to full blown miserable. Top scale singing in a cold dry room. Boo. Got my humidifier going now.

This doesn't show up on my phone...

Nor on my laptop....

OK, Hows about now?

attachment.php

I guess that I should state again that Needmore is in the middle on the left side of the picture/map and the field is by the P in Plumb Creek Road.

Last edited:
Things are about to get poppin'. Saturday, go see Freeds. Sunday jump in the car and drive down by the Smokys. On the way back stop by Nashville, IN area for a day. Get home Friday night. Less than a week after that Mighty Uke Day weekend. Three weeks after that UWC. Maybe another go see Freeds before UWC, the 24th or the 31st of May?

Things are about to get poppin'. Saturday, go see Freeds. Sunday jump in the car and drive down by the Smokys. On the way back stop by Nashville, IN area for a day. Get home Friday night. Less than a week after that Mighty Uke Day weekend. Three weeks after that UWC. Maybe another go see Freeds before UWC, the 24th or the 31st of May?

Woohoo! That's my kind of calendar.

Woke up sick. Come back, sleep, come back!

I knew that sectional rehearsal would push me over the edge from slightly sniffly to full blown miserable. Top scale singing in a cold dry room. Boo. Got my humidifier going now.

(((Freeda))) I hope the humidifier has you feeling a little better by now....

Wow, you are going to be busy! And, it's all uke stuff! Have a ball, Rob....

Good Day Sunshines!
About killed myself on my 13 miles hike with my aunt yesterday (it was longer than we thought).
It was fun to have accomplished it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom