::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its for the rich folk.....
I imagine it is pricy there, just like everything else. It can be pretty cheap here. Five bucks a visit or a dollar a minute or 40ish for a month unlimited.

I like to get a little tan going before we vacation somewhere sunny. I don't like getting burned on vacation.

I sometimes do the laundry at the local laundromat, it's also a tanning salon. It blows my mind some of the people who go in there to tan.

and while I'm at it, why go inside to tan during the summer?
I still cannot figure out why they even HAVE tanning salons here on Oahu, but they do!

I'm avoiding three projects at work. I will knuckle under eventually. Just looking at the ocean now though.

Fighting with the nurse practitioner that works with my doctor through a nurse in their office. It's like some sadistic game of telephone.

I JUST WANT A REFERRAL.

I get really sad when I read about really cool local live music events that people I know on FB attended LAST NIGHT. I mean, thanks for the heads up!

Dave Talsma tells me my uke is nearly done, but it's taking forever for the lacquer to cure because its been so humid in Michigan. Freeda, can you get on that?

Sorry about your Dr. woes. When we were having issues with our GP I asked around the office here for better options. I really like the folks we are using now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom