season 95 of the ukulele – sounds of the seventies – disco, glam rock, abba

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions. Fantastic news for the newbie (sort of) Rusty! This was sure fun Lynda. Thanks for hosting and making everybody reach and have a good time!!!

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions. Thanks, Lynda, for including me in that funky, glamorous group.

Thanks to everyone that participated in this great Season---the three challenges brought out some extra terrific performances. And an extra big straight-from-the-volunteer-Seasons-coordinator THANK YOU to BEVOMU for stepping up to host the 95th Season just a few days in advance---wonderful challenges, fun spirit in the thread, and plenty of terrific music---woohoo!

What a great Season! A really fun theme with a Fabulous host. Still working my way through the videos but having a blast doing it. Thanks, Lynda, and congratulations to all of the winners!

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters - thank you - i was so nervous about hosting but i ended up having a great time!

Still working my way through the videos but having a blast doing it.
i tell you, if you just click on a playlist - any of the playlists! - and let it autoplay through - all this wonderful seventies party music just washes over you! wonderful stuff!

I got a nice surprise today, and wanted to especially share the artwork (on the right in the picture) Lynda made with you guys, thanks Birds Eye View of my Uke. I'm totally grooving to 70's music here.
IMG_0231.jpg

Top Bottom