case for koaloha soprano

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
I am looking to get a hard case for my koaloha soprano. I like the looks of the stagg tweed cases but i am not sure if it will fit the koaloha well. Has anyone tried this combo?

If not can anyone recommend a hard case that fits a koaloha soprano well?

Thanks.

Last edited:
My first good uke several years ago was a Koaloha Pikake soprano. It did not fit in my Stagg tweed soprano case as the lower bout was too wide. Not sure if the current Stagg cases are the same dimensions as the one I had or not though.

Ok. Thanks so much. I am glad I asked. So it doesn't fit in the stagg case. I am glad I asked. The crossrock one looks nice but is twice as much as the stagg. Its mostly for humidifying and occasionally bringing on a trip so I don't need top notch protection. Anyone, use a cheaper option?

I have mine in a Uke Crazy Alligator case, and it fits very nicely. I also have my Kiwaya KTS-7 in a Uke Crazy Alligator case (and it also fits nicely). HOWEVER, the two cases are not the same size. As far as I know, they're both soprano cases, but the KoAloha case is both wider and slightly longer.

Top Bottom