Resonato Banjolele buying suggestions

TheDano

Reaction score
Looking to spend under $400 (hopefully $300) on a resonator bajolele. Concert or tenor, and I really like the sound/look/style Eddy Finn EF-BU2f, specifically the chrome inlay...Anyone?

My parents suprised me with one today. It's super loud and the walnut looks great. I love it!

The Eddie Finns, Rally, and Morgan Monroes are pretty much the same. They are also clones of the Goldtone. Go for the best deal. I have a rally with a full resonator I got used in our Marketplace for a "steal" that included a hard case. I had a calfskin head and no knot tailpiece installed at Goldtone, which is just 40 minutes North of me and am still $50 under what the instrument would have cost me, without that case. I snagged savagehenry's on ebay for $100 less than the going rate with a gig bag included. Good luck.

The $349 Goldtones include a $90 hard case, putting it under $300, but it is a closed back and does not include the full resonator,
Here's a great deal on one "with" the hardshell case, shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-Tone-B...639?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item565f2a1037

PS: Have you ever played the full reso models? FYI: Those suckers are HEAVY.

Last edited:
Top Bottom