Is my ukulele waterproof?

I wonder if he is sponsored? Lol.
My review will be a little more intense than his. And my playing will be nothing like his.

Hah! Probably is, but in my experience, that uke sounds like it should. Is it an awesome sound? Uhh... no. Is it doing what it's suppose to do? Yep. Still sounds ok, and it's 100 bucks. Plays decent, too.

Hah! Probably is, but in my experience, that uke sounds like it should. Is it an awesome sound? Uhh... no. Is it doing what it's suppose to do? Yep. Still sounds ok, and it's 100 bucks. Plays decent, too.

Yep. My thoughts exactly. Yes I could buy cheaper Ukes, but after replacing them every few weeks or months the price exceeds a ODU. I'm not a performer so sound isn't as important to me. To each their own. But I relate the ODU buying for sound to buying a proud to driving fast. Not the prius's intended purpose.

Yep. My thoughts exactly. Yes I could buy cheaper Ukes, but after replacing them every few weeks or months the price exceeds a ODU. I'm not a performer so sound isn't as important to me. To each their own. But I relate the ODU buying for sound to buying a proud to driving fast. Not the prius's intended purpose.

In this case, I'm agree with you two. Sinus mention about Korala Explore Ukulele in the previous post, it's an ABS not a polycarbonate though, but it has a better sound than ODU in my opinion. Judging by its looks, I still probably go with ODU, it's one beautiful little beast. But there are a few things to sort out before deciding which one i should pick, since my financial conditions is not always in a good shape. :D

In this case, I'm agree with you two. Sinus mention about Korala Explore Ukulele in the previous post, it's an ABS not a polycarbonate though, but it has a better sound than ODU in my opinion. Judging by its looks, I still probably go with ODU, it's one beautiful little beast. But there are a few things to sort out before deciding which one i should pick, since my financial conditions is not always in a good shape. :D

I understand and you have shipping to take care of too. If you really want one, I'd post a want to buy ad. Lots of people weren't happy with them. But those of is that use it as its intended purpose are happy with them.

I understand and you have shipping to take care of too. If you really want one, I'd post a want to buy ad. Lots of people weren't happy with them. But those of is that use it as its intended purpose are happy with them.

that is actually what i have in mind. I'll post one in the marketplace section later, right when i decided what to buy.

Top Bottom