WTB Flea or Fluke

seanmorr

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a flea or fluke in good condition. Would prefer natural or mango coloring and concert length. I'm trying to learn Uke and I need a sturdy instrument that my 2.5 year old daughter can't damage...too much. If you have anything available in the US please let me know.
thanks

I have a fluke - the mango one. It's in perfect shape. Has a pickup. Original fluke gig bag. I'd sell it for $200, shipped, CONUS.

Sherry

Hi all, looking for a flea or fluke in good condition. Would prefer natural or mango coloring and concert length. I'm trying to learn Uke and I need a sturdy instrument that my 2.5 year old daughter can't damage...too much. If you have anything available in the US please let me know.
thanks
In all honesty a 2.5 year old can handle a regular uke. Lol. I let mine play all my Ukes. But she has a gecko and a dolphin. Are you only wanting the flea/fluke for the durability? Because you could get the little one a dolphin and yourself a decent concert for the same price. My little girl lobes playing with me.

PM sent.

Scooter

Katysax, thanks for the reply but I don't need a pickup...should have put that in my original post.

haolejohn. yes we bought her a little red dolphin for christmas (we have a cool music shop down the street that carries them) and she is banging it around and occasionally strums it :)
We also have a cheap makala concert in the living room that she loves to grab and 'hide' when my wife or I are playing it, so I was looking for a durable uke to have around. I'm also just intrigued by the fleas/flukes and wouldn't mind having one.

At home I have a butler music lu-21p (turned out fabulous) that is out and accessible for me to play. I keep a cheap mahalo around for my 3yro son to play, and have a yellow dolphin (ongoing project ukulele) around as well he sometimes asks for. He's identified that the lu-21p is mine so he rarely picks it up. The mahalo has some visible dents around the edge. I have both a concert flea and fluke that I typically keep bagged and stowed as they are my "good" ukuleles. He really does like that flea a lot since it's pretty.

I'm going to assume that you didn't get the message I sent you.

It says:

I have a natural concert Flea in like-new condition with gig bag. $175 shipped and I'll put a new set of D'Addario Nyltech strings on it for you (it has the original Hilos on it now).

Call if you have any questions 908-229-1214

Scooter

P.S. I'm in Morris County, NJ. If you're close enough to meet somewhere and pick it up, $150 would be the price.

Top Bottom