How I make a banjolele

orangeena

Reaction score
Hello,
I did a power point presentation on how I make a banjolele for a work "show and tell/teambuilding" think last year. I have now taken a bunch of screen shots and patched them together in Movie Maker to produce this video of the same content. I backed it with a quick blast on the final product. It is my first post to youtube, so apologies for the strange format.
Max

Yup -- that was a perfect mid-morning break.

Very nicely done. Thanks.

Makes it look easy. Why did you do such a complicated scarf joint for the neck?? I just cut one scarf cut, flip the head piece over and glue it to the back of the neck. Saves cutting out that wedge and then cutting the flat part on the head piece.

Makes it look easy. Why did you do such a complicated scarf joint for the neck?? I just cut one scarf cut, flip the head piece over and glue it to the back of the neck. Saves cutting out that wedge and then cutting the flat part on the head piece.

Your way is probably better. Don't forget this neck started out as a bit of chair, so that may have been a factor. You do get a lovely joint this way.

Top Bottom