Help with buying a new Concert ukulele

kubotta4

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need some serious help cause I'm a bit confused.

I know what I want to buy. I want a Concert size Ukelele, cause I had a standard size one and it was just too small and limiting for me.

My level is beginner. However I would much like to play a good instrument or I will simply get discouraged at a very early stage.

Now...I'm in Greece so it's preferable to order my ukulele from an European online vendor to avoid the high cost of shipping. There are a couple of sites that I have in mind but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them here. My budget is up to 200 Euros and I'm looking for a concert uke.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Good advice from both Phil's .

For what it's worth I have an Ohana CK20S and really like it. Smooth playing and a great price for a solid top mahogany uke.

Happy hunting and keep us posted

It would be hard to go wrong with this new David Newton long-neck concert for $750:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...avid-Newton-Koa-Concert-long-scale-neck/page3

Eddie

And if you truly are open to tenor, this new Covered Bridge sounds like a great deal. I have one of theirs tenors and it is truly, truly lovely (my uke teacher claimed dibs on it if I ever sell it). I have heard great things about Myrtle wood (supposedly great sound and one of the lower priced woods out there).

Top Bottom