Seasonistas Sing The Blues

My latest attempt at Blueskulele........Crossroads.....needs roadworks !!

Before You Accuse Me

Back in Season 102 which was hosted by Frisbee Fred I was the lucky winner of the grand prize and in my conversations with Fred I told him if he was ever in Atlanta that we should get together. Yesterday business brought him (and my genuine Vermont maple syrup) here and we got to spend the afternoon together playing and singing. I had a most wonderful time and we thought it would be nice to share it on here with you.

Back in Season 102 which was hosted by Frisbee Fred I was the lucky winner of the grand prize and in my conversations with Fred I told him if he was ever in Atlanta that we should get together. Yesterday business brought him (and my genuine Vermont maple syrup) here and we got to spend the afternoon together playing and singing. I had a most wonderful time and we thought it would be nice to share it on here with you.

That was grand guys. Could you hear me playing along?

Comment left at the Tube...but hey that was spot on collab, duetting , jamming ..having a rock out .....:rock::nana::rock:......oh bugger ....I found the little people.....I lurvvve these things .....:smileybounce:

After an exciting february in Paris, when our family decision was against two years, I enjoy to present a blues from Mr. Westernhagen, which I also translated in english. Sorry for my bad french :rolleyes:

A hole in my pocket

After an exciting february in Paris, when our family decision was against two years, I enjoy to present a blues from Mr. Westernhagen, which I also translated in english. Sorry for my bad french :rolleyes:

A hole in my pocket
Well done, Elmann! "Sadly there were witnesses" - great blues lyric. Thanks for posting this.

Oh. sorry guys, interrupting the flow of the sugar...here's a bit of Sweet and Sour....Fred's sweet singing and playing and my sour mug playing "?" a waft of harp...

...right ...now off to check on the sugary loveliness at the tube.....

Nooo Thank you for the great song to paly alog to ....of course in the real world that would probably be "play along to" but heck ...so what...great fun..

cheers

Jarv

I think I posted this one just because. Still one of my favorites on this Cameo baritone. The artist gave me a thumbs up on it.

Seasonista's Son Singing the Blues

I did Cakewalk by Taj Mahal for one of my first Seasons - turns out its the one my son sings most often. He heard me playing it outside and asked if he could play....

Top Bottom