Quality Ukes?

Dyzko_Uke

Reaction score
Hey Ukers,
now that I've been playing for a couple of years I feel it is finally time to upgrade to a nice quality Uke.
Need help finding a dealer where I can get a nice Koa wood, Curly Koa, or Tiger Wood (maple or otherwise) Uke.
I'm looking to be around the $500 - $800 range.

Thanks in advance

Dyzko

1) Where are you from? Depending where you live, people here might be able to point you toward a shop that carries setup higher end ukuleles. For example, the Los Angeles/Santa Monica area has McCabe's Guitars. At least then you can try out the ukuleles in person.

2) If you want to buy online, the immediate response you'll find here is to visit theukulelesite.com (aka Hawaii Music Supply or HMS), ukerepublic.com, or mimsukes.com. You'll probably get a faster and more helpful answer if you call any of them up directly and describe what you're looking for.

3) If you want us to chime in suggestions on ukes in that price range, provide us more details about what you're after. Size, looks, etc.

For that price range you can have built what you want, of course without all of the time consuming adding bling to make it look far above what is needed to make a fantastic player. As was said, it would be helpful to know where you are so we can perhaps tell you who you have in your own area.

For that price range, don't overlook Sailor Brand

Top Bottom