The “Cricket” Violin, by the Magic Fluke company, A Personal Review…

Actually, I'm working on La Vie En Rose, and or Autumn Leaves... it will be a while but my plan is to blend some tracks including some uke, violin, vocals and light percussion... we shall see...

Actually, I'm working on La Vie En Rose, and or Autumn Leaves... it will be a while but my plan is to blend some tracks including some uke, violin, vocals and light percussion... we shall see...

'Sounds' good to me. - LOL.

'Autumn Leaves' is one of my all time favorite songs. The melody is very pleasing to my ear. IIRC, This song was originally written in French and later on translated to English, no? I've heard several female vocalists who sing with alternating the languages for each verse and chorus and it sounds very nice with the vocals in French too.

Whenever you are ready to share the end result, you can count me in to be ready to listen with eager ears! :)

'My Funny Valentine' is another song that has a similar quality to the melody that I also like.

I was never big a fan of 'La Vie En Rose', since the definitive version for the longest time was with Bette Midler, and around me, and in my life I've been over-saturated with Bette Midler by all the women around me, and as such, avoid her at all costs, and it was not until Cyndi Lauper recorded this song on her 'At Last' album that I could find a version of 'La Vie En Rose' that I could actually listen to again.

Top Bottom