25 Random Facts

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
So I keep getting tagged in this 25 random facts thing in facebook. Let's just do it here so everybody can play;

1. I can't say the word 'Rural'. When i try, i sound like i am really drunk
2. My first job was stapling Banana boxes when I was 5 or 6
3. When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be a chemist when I grew up
4. The furthest I have ever traveled east is Las Vegas
5. I went to Japanese school for 6 years. I still can't speak the language
6. I can make fart noises by cupping my hand under my "legpits" (where my knees bend)
7. I farmed eggplant and squash for a whole summer when I was in 3rd of 4th grade
8. I love MMA. Have absolutely no interest in participating
9. Have been playing guitar for 9 years
10. I have lived through 2 hurricanes
11. I was knocked unconscious in a car accident when I was younger
12. I was a huge professional wrestling fan in the late 90s
13. My original major in college was computer science
14. I love business, especially entrepreneur related stuff
15. I am addicted to the internet, spend at least 6-8 hours a day online
16. In high school I ran a TI calculator website that taught people how to make home made link cables to transfer games and programs to your calculator
17. In college I ran a website that I posted sheet music to songs I figured out on guitar
18. My favorite movie of all time is Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa
19. My second cousin is Matt Wong, the original bass player for the ska band Reel Big Fish
20. I can cross my second toe over my big toe and crack my big toe knuckle
21. I don't eat fast food but I love cheeseburgers
22. My front right tooth got knocked out in a freak air hockey accident in 7th grade
23. I've never surfed even though i grew up and live in Hawaii
24. I have huge goals and plans for UU
25. I want to have "made it" by age 30

Damn thinking of 25 things is rough. if anyone else wants to do it, go for it!

Last edited:
1. I am a brown belt in Kenpo Karate.
2. I have broken (or severely injured) someone's arm (try to take my ipod will you?!)
3. I have been sexually obsessed with the Toyota Supra for over 10 years.
4. I have every Initial D manga since it came out in the U.S.
5. My favorite Tekken characters are Heihachi and Bryan.
6. I have a hyperactive thyroid, essentially i can eat anything and not get fat.
7. I was pretty pro at the Initial D arcade game.
8. I like any kind of music as long as its songwriting is amazing.
9. I love MMA too. but i'll stick to kaju, thank you very much
10. When i was little i wanted to be an inventor.
11. one year for christmas, i asked santa for a laser gun that could transform into the Millenium Falcon. (i didnt get one.)
12. I invited Tony Hawk to one of my birthday parties.... he never showed up
13. I have the hots for my 'ukulele teacher.
14. For about a week, I was obsessed with Tokidoki.
15. I dont understand the concept of "saving" money.
16. I "tech deck"-ed for about 2 years off and on.
17. My favorite movies of all time include: The Usual Suspects, Stand By Me, The One, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, History of the World pt.1, Fight Club, and others
18. I broke the 8 key one this computer when i punched it. you have to really hit it for it to work now.
19. I always wanted to play paintball, but never wanted to get shot.
20. I envy people who have more confidence than me.
21. I fell off the tailgate of my dad's truck and landed on my head when i was young. still have a bump on my head today
22. I like learning dumb facts no one will probably ever need, especially about movies and musicians.
23. Coupled with my hyperactive thyroid, i also have mild eczema. it sucks.
24. I am allergic to almost all nuts (cashews, peanuts, almonds etc.), bananas, and oatmeal.
25. I love to eat. I love eating. I love food. seriously, i really love food.

that was pretty hard.

1. I'm a bookworm
2. My favorite books are Neuromancer, The Neverending Story, and Bridge of Birds
3. I like the original BSG better than the new one /gasp!
4. My favorite movie is Blade Runner.
5. Favorite mangas are Gunnm (Battle Angel Alita), Appleseed, 2001 Nights
6. Favorite animes are Macross Plus, Spirited Away
7. Was born in the Year of the Rat, and I love all rodentia. I've had many mice and rats as pets.
8. I own an acre of land on the moon
9. I like robotics
10. I like LEGOs
11. My LEGO design was mentioned in a robotics book
12. I used to be a graphic designer, now I'm a programmer
13. I listen to electronic music almost exclusively - synthpop, electro-industrial, trance, demoscene
14. Fave band at the moment - Apoptygma Berzerk
15. I like to do arts, crafts, photography, sew, knit, crochet (see my blog)
16. I have Stickler Syndrome
17. I am blind in my right eye
18. I have taken Hung Gar and Choy Li Fut Kung Fu but had to stop because my kwoon was kind of far. I would like to take it again
19. I would like to find a teacher that can teach me the martial applications of Taijquan
20. I try to live by Taoist philosophies
21. I took seven years of piano starting at age 7. I played clarinet in Jr H. "This one time, in band camp.."
22. I'm a tea snob. Only the best loose-leaf tea from China for me!
23. I play DDR for exercise
24. Sanrio fan!!
25. I lost two years of my life playing WoW
26. I never leave home without my Nintendo DS.

You get a freebie. lol

Last edited:
see if this wasnt an ukulele board 1 point could be i play the ukulele, random for me.

1. I am Matt
2. Fear Me.. !!
3. I have broken my 1 knuckle plenty of times
4. I have a cool scar on my head when i split it open when i was 11months old.
5. my sister is uncontrollable :p
6. Madonna is playing on t.v?
7. Im always on msn ^^
8. I drive a nissan!
9. I love a new zealand drink called L & P
10. i own some land in hawaii
11. i am always broke..
12. i like tennis.
13. I have had about 20 girlfriends since i was 12.
14. i actually hate my best friend
15. almost died plenty of times...
16. Been to 5-10 different martial arts classes but none around here r actually decent...
17. Runescape ruined a bit over 1 year of my life
18. Spongebob is 1337 0wn4g3 (nerd irl?)
19. i hate my job, and hate school
20. gym is fun, i dont take it serious... but its fun
21. i love 1 of my p.e teachers, OMG!!!! :cheers:
22. my favourite number
23. im very laid back, but when im laid back and people annoy me... short temper time
24. i always have phases with celebrities or well known people.
25. I LOVE REGGAE!

whose nxt?

1. I'm paranoid about my health... too paranoid
2. I procrastinate... a lot
3. I love tea especially with skyflakes
4. Kung pow is one of my favorite movies of all time (alongside ace ventura, brother, battle royale, my sassy girl, and the jersey series by kevin smith)
5. I have a poster in my room that simply says "poster"
6. I'm pretty sure I spent more than a tenth of my life watching cartoons
7. I have a thing for girls in 'emo' glasses
8. I used to dance as a kid (been in a few 'dance troupes')
9. I used to have pet spiders in the Philippines. I would fight them with the neighbor kids' spiders. It's no surprise that I would later find pokemon interesting
10. I named my car "Peach" as in Princess Peach from Super Mario
11. I have boxes upon boxes filled with manga. My faves are Prince of tennis, Shaman King (dont get me started with the ending), Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto (at one point we had a podcast for this) and Angelic layer
12. I have finished a LOT of anime series (range from 12 episodes to 500) some of my faves include: BECK, Chobits, Cooking master boy, and Initial D
13. I'm really clumsy and easily misplace (LOSE) things
14. I like to keep an organized chaos
15. I have played 9/12 of the Final Fantasy series
16. I held TWO "pool boy" positions so far in my lifetime
17. I am addicted to chocolate... which makes me paranoid about having diabetes (toldya I was paranoid)
18. I own an elmo shirt, hat, visor, wallet, stuffed doll, and game (He was actually my FIRST ukulele bling)
19. One of my prized possesions is a very expensive instrument cable given to me by Jake Shimabukuro (recently)
20. I never believed in the tooth fairy but believed in Santa up until I caught my mom putting stuff in the stocking
21. I follow Heroes religiously
22. I am a beast at Mario Kart double Dash but suck at Mario kart wii
23. I can stand being in hot places, but I'm very sensitive to cold
24. I really enjoy Ramen and sushi
25. I'm more a backstreet boys fan than n'sync

1. I'm adopted
2. I took Hawaiian slack key lessons for 2 and a half years.
3. I have a secret love for rollerblades.
4. One of my dreams is to own one of those Volks super dollfie dolls (you're going to have to look that one up).
5. I have a very big collection of costumes which include various sailor school uniforms, samurai, ninja, and my precious pirate costume, among others.
6. I've tried running for exercise but discovered that I hate it. The only way you're going to get me to run is if you chase after me with a chainsaw.
7. I had a three-legged cat for most of my life.
8. When I was little, I cracked a tooth in half eating corn nuts.
9. There can only be one Kirby in Brawl, and that is me. Any other players masquerading as Kirby will be severely beaten down.
10. I run a website that collects and documents strange ghostly experiences throughout Hawaii.
11. If I could get away with it, I would dress like a sweet loli every day.
12. I watch copious amounts of anime, but I favor shorter series (13-26 eps).
13. I have a thing for guys with long hair. mmm...
14. I'm really good at hearing a phrase, and singing a song with that same phrase in it.
15. I went to catholic school for the first 3 years of my school life and got hit with sticks.
16. I played bass in a band, and performed in Brown Bags. We lost to Aldrine's band. lol
17. I love eating weird foods (see cricket eating video on my youtube)
18. I die a little inside knowing that I can't get ramen here on Kauai.
19. I want to get a big english mastiff, and name him Horatio.
20. I once saw an allergist who said I was the most allergic person he's ever seen.
21. I used to have a skin condition called dermatographia.
22. I haven't seen my natural hair color in about 11 years.
23. I enjoy reading operation mauals for new electronics that I get.
24. I enjoy crosswords. I do them very, very often.
25. I love wearing bright colors. you'll hardly ever find me in something drab.

Last edited:
did one of these on facebook, but hey ill make up another one!

1) Im a huge pirate, movies, shows, software, and music. im not downloading music anymore strictly on principle because my band is selling CDs now and i feel the pain.
2) im addicted to technology, but im usually too broke to buy the newest and best thing. Generally im a generation behind in technology
3) I can beat the Original Super Mario Brothers for NES sub 6 minutes.
4) unemployment sucks... i realize this as i have student loans coming due
5) I like to pride myself on being a walking IMDB at most times.
6) im more than slightly addicted to twitter.
7) I own a tracfone, not a real cellphone... A Drug Dealer Cell Phone.
8) someday i want to own a tiger.
9) I have a Tshirt Collection that will not stop. i have them from all over, its semi rediculous.
10) i have only flown on an airplane once... well technically twice because of the ride back. and they lost my luggage, but it eventually made its way back
11) I play Bass in a band called Harlington. We are Indie Experimental Alternative. www.harlingtonmusic.com
12) I have technically never owned a pet.
13) In High School i Lettered in Tennis and Wrestling. Possibly the two most polar opposites ever.
14) I have never taken a lesson on any instrument i know. Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Mandolin, Banjo, Recorder, Piano, and a tiny bit of trumpet.
15) I have a real big soft spot for Musicals... i dont know what it is.
16) I graduated with a B.A. in Religion and Philosophy from the same college as President Ronald Reagan
17) I have never broken a bone in my body. i chipped a bone in my shoulder though.
18) I'm a huge computer nerd... like you have no idea
19) I feel that i have a weird intution about things... like i can see events coming from a mile away.
20) I am an Eagle Scout and a member of Order of the Arrow.
21) I'm addicted to the now cancelled show Firefly, and have been for a while. I even have my own Jayne Hat! YAY BROWNCOATS!
22) there are times i act like a really goofy teenager eventhough im 22 years old... *hah looked at the number and couldnt think of anything else*
23) I have never been to the Beach. ive seen the ocean, but never been to a beach.
24) I want to move to Arizona. I went there on a trip with my school and i fell in love with everything about it. but i know if i lived there, i wouldnt like it as much.
25) I went 3 years without a hair cut. like nobody touching my hair at all. got my hair cut 3-4 days before my senior prom and didnt get it cut till close to the end of my junior year of college.

1) I really dont like my name.
2) When i was in 4th grade, i was the tallest in the school. Now, in highschool, i am simply the shortest.
3) Never trust automatic chairs.. it broke my middle finger when i was 9
4) the ukulele is the only instrument i stuck to after starting
5) i get a new phone every 6 months simply because they all break
6) i quit myspace because i dont like seeing my exboyfriends picture of his girlfriend.
7) ive always wanted a pet monkey and name him george.
8) i surprisingly have a lot of shoes
9) i used to be able to do the wave with my tongue
10) i am only good at racquetball
11) i love acting
12) i love music
13) i love photography
14) Azumanga Daioh.
15) i fall asleep in class
16) my grades are a little too low
17) i get sick every week ):
18) i am ALWAYS on AIM. if im not, people know theres something wrong ^^
19) i am a horrible procrastinator
20) my new years resolution is to finish "while my guitar gently weeps"
21) i still sleep with a stuff animal my exbf gave me for valentines day last year
22) i am a silly young lady who always has something to say.
23) i find that im a smidge bit more social online o.o
24) maplestory was an addiction.
25) i really really should be getting ready for school.

Last edited:
I'm going to post 26 "facts", but only 25 are true. One of them is a complete lie. Can anyone guess which one? :p

1. I'm a vegetarian.
2. I've run five marathons. (All very slowly, but still...)
3. How big of a computer nerd am I? I own a copy of The C Programming Language, autographed by Dennis Ritchie.
4. I got to ride on the Goodyear blimp once. It was cool.
5. In addition to my full-time job, I'm taking online classes from Troy University.
6. I'm a certified Private Pilot.
7. When I was a little kid, I heard a rumor that Lou Ferrigno had suffered a heart attack and died. This was before there was an Internet, so I called information and asked the lady if it was true. She said she didn't think so.
8. I used to play the Chapman Stick. Never was very good at it.
9. To celebrate graduating High School, three of my friends and I all went skydiving.
10. I've been to 49 of the 50 United States. The one I'm still missing is Hawaii. How's that for ironic?
11. Notable structures I've stood on the roof and/or observation deck of: The Eiffel Tower, the Astrodome, the World Trade Center, the Empire State Building, the Space Needle, the CN Tower, my old elementary school.
12. I once won a "Dance Like John Travolta" contest on a cruise ship. Got a deck of cards and beer coozy for my efforts.
13. I firmly believe that a "martini" is made with gin and vermouth. Any other drink should be called something else.
14. I also firmly believe that khrome is waaaaay off in her assessment of BSG. :D
15. I played "Nazi #2" in my Junior High's production of The Sound of Music.
16. I broke my wrist once, and now my right arm is almost a half-inch shorter than my left.
17. As a teenager, I had two pet white mice named Frankie and Benjy. (Guess what book I was into at the time?)
18. For the past several years, I've tried to see every Best Picture nominee before the Oscar awards show. Still have two to go this year.
19. There's an over 95% chance that I'm taller than you.
20. I got my Flea in green so it would match my Honda Element.
21. My first job when I moved to Nashville was driving for a meal delivery service. As a result, if someone around here tells me their address, I can often tell them exactly how to get there, down to what side of the street they're on and how many houses from the end to the block. It's a great party trick.
22. I love me some disco!
23. My handwriting has deteriorated almost to the point of total illegibility.
24. I have played tournament-level Scrabble.
25. I have an above-average number of kneecaps.
26. I have a modest collection of tiki mugs.

JJ

1. i should be writing an article for my school magazine...final draft is due tonight at 10
2. coincidentally - i have a 9am to 10pm day of classes - how convenient
3. love/hate relationship with bollywood movies. some are really really really terrible - but a good few are the most fascinating things EVER.
4. I wish I lived in Mexico
5. love/hate relationship with school - i wish the structure of it wasn't so petty
6. just got a macbook!! its real love - 4 sure
7. i'm a photography major - i almost switched to illustration - but i think i may just minor in it instead
8. i prefer americanized mexican food over stuff form 'authentic' mexican restaurants - that might be a problem with eth moving to mexico thing
9. i'm gonna open up a museum one day - its gon' be a trip
10. some people say that i'm the "least black" black person they know - and then i think to myself that whoever says that is a tool
11. this is really hard
12. you know, 25 is an awfully big number
13. like 25 is like 25 cents, and four quarters make a dollar
14. that's a pretty powerful fact
15. not so powerful when have of the dryers don't work and you end up paying a third more for clean clothes than you want to
16. i cannot WAIT for summer
17. movies are the bessssssst. although there's a lot of classics i haven't seen yet
18. I don't understand how auto-designers find any satisfaction in life - its just something i can wrap my mind around. i go to a school that has trans and auto design and it SO INTENSE. and cars can only look different so many times....sheeeesh.
19. i have over 15 cameras - old new, all film except for 1. i havent used them all.
20. estate sales & yardsales are the highlight of my liiife
21. my bicycle is also the highlight of my life
22. not sure i understand the fun behind fixed gear bikes - i really like that clicky whirr that happens when you aren't pedaling on bikes with lots of gears
23. i am a terrible girl, not a terrible person - but terrible at the affectionate mother like stuff
24. apparently i've got about 16 gigs of music?
25. i'm gonna go steal some more tomorrow from this dude KJ, and he stole that from the Grand Rapids public library - ripping cds is the BEST. oh the life of a theif. but i do love me some physical cds. best experience ever.

1 i love to fish
2 i dont eat fish
3 i like turtles... really i do
4 i have stage fright
5 afraid of heights
6 i can bunny hop on my son's bike
7 my hair has to grow at least 4 inches for it to lay flat on its own
8 i ride a motorcycle
9 i used to street race
10 if i were to go to mexico this afternoon i would probably set off the radiation alarms
11 my name spelled backwards is nivra
12 je parle francais comme ci comme ca
13 never been to europe
14 can read and write in korean
15 cant understand korean language
16 been to korea
17 took tae kwon do as a kid
18 took kenpo as a kid
19 took arnis as an adult
20 never mastered a martial art
21 nothing i own is in its original out of the box condition. its been modified in some way, shape, or form
22 i type faster than i think
23 i love balut
24 candy. candy. candy. skittles mmmmm
25 the internet takes up my life, so i refuse to play video games for fear of losing my house and my family.

Strange but true,

Alrighty;

1) I have never had and never plan on getting a cell phone.
2) When I turned 10,I had a bright purple birthday cake.
3) I once spent 8 months hitchhiking around HWY1 in Australia.
4) I can speak Thai
5) I'm a great swimmer.
6) I've studied just about every religion, just because.
7) I love a good conspiracy theory.
8) When i was a kid,I wanted to be either an artist, a zookeeper or a forest ranger much to my parents dismay.
9) I can tell the species of most trees in my region by only looking at the bark.
10) For 10 years,I used to throw annual benifits for otters called Otterfest.
11) I worked as a psychiatric nurse for almost 20 years of my life.
12) I sat third row center at the very last Grateful Dead concert.
13) The dog I had as a kid was kind of mean and crazy.
14) I was "an accident"!!
15) My favorite color is green.
16) I can't believe I'm 42 already!
17) I can eat incredibly spicy food.
18) I talk to my dog...alot.
19) I spent almost 2 years of my life working with refugees in Thailand.
20) I once saw a UFO that was really unexplainable.
21) Canoeing down a river is one of my favorite things to do.
22) I once went 5 days without eating food as part of a spiritual quest.
23) I collected fossils and rocks,beercans and comic books as a kid and still have loads of them in my parents garage.
24) My favorite movie is probably "Quest for Fire"
25) I almost never wear underwear.:eek:

I did this one on Facebook, so I just copied it here. Lazy. I did change a couple things....

1. I have a scary/violent movie phobia. Can't watch 'em. No negotiating.
2. I like to display the art of my friends and family on my walls at home. Right now I have photos by my brother, my step-dad, Kenny Schick, and DB Walker. And a painting by me.
3. I wonder why more women don't play harmonica. I think it's a lipstick issue. I want to learn.
4. I play the lottery twice a week for one dollar each time.
5. If it has glitter, it's for me.
6. I've marched in several Pride Parades with my gay dad
7. Some of the coolest people I've ever met are members of this forum
8. I am a professional procrastinator. Why do something today, when you can put it off until tomorrow?
9. I rarely return phone calls, which makes me a crappy friend sometimes. I just don't like the phone. I'm trying to be better about that.
10. My two older brothers' are my best friends in the wide world.
11. I have no pets, but I'm trying to woo a kitty that lives in my backyard. She'll come around eventually
12. I make my living as a toymaker.
13. I've driven the same car for 13 years. Red Honda Civic with a "Buy Art" sticker on the back. Got my eye on a Smart Car though.
14. In my next life, I wanna be a dancer
15. I just re-discovered Spam. Spam is magical.
16. I am very, very shy, but I pretend to be an extravert
17. I'm a late bloomer
18. I helped to elect Barack Obama
19. I was born in Portland, Oregon
20. I've been stuck on #20 for like 15 minutes
21. I miss the east coast, but only in the fall. And I wish we had a couple snow days a year here, so I could get out of work and go sledding with my friends.
22. I want to enter the San Francisco Lombard Street Big Wheel Race one day
23. I HATE the mall. Any mall.
24. I am an extremely talented internet surfer. It's a gift.
25. I love George, but Ringo makes me giggle.

1. I named my ukulele after my first pet, a ragdoll cat named Waimea. (Almost named it Keanu after my lingering crush on Keanu Reeves).
2. I got my bachelor's degree at USC in 3.5 years while working two jobs at the same time.
3. My favorite movie is "Love Actually," but I like to pretend that is something more respectable, like "Casablanca."
4. My family calls me Drac. It's a long story...
5. I haven't seen or heard from my father since I was 3 years old.
6. I love the color blue that is on the uniforms of the Carolina Panthers, even though I have absolutely no interest in the Carolina Panthers.
7. I still miss Calvin and Hobbes, though Get Fuzzy and Pearls Before Swine will do in a pinch.
8. I have been to all 30 Major League Baseball ballparks (after 90 years, Wrigley and Fenway are still the best).
9. I love pie. Coconut cream, fresh strawberry, chocolate satin, lemon cream cheese, cherry, you name it. Anything but pecan or banana cream. I could lose all inhibitions if I ever actually went to a Marie Callender's pie buffet. Luckily, my spouse loves pie too and wants to visit the national pie championship in Celebration, Florida. I have refused, as I think we could be a menace to society in that place.
10. I got hit in the head with a baton when I was a recruit in the LAPD police academy. Instead of stitches, I was closed up with a superglue by the doctor. My fellow recruits said I looked like Sissy Spacek in "Carrie." Right before I got hit, my instructor said, "So I hear you went to USC." As the blood poured down my face, I croaked back, "I take it you went to UCLA?"
11. I have owned 7 cars in 11 years. (Saturn SL1, Mercedes SLK, Land Rover, Miata, BMW 3 series, another Mercedes SLK, and a Saturn Sky). Sigh. I guess I'm never satisfied. I should have kept the BMW.
12. I still have my childhood teddy bear on a shelf in my home.
13. My baseball glove is embroidered with my name, even though I will never achieve my dream of being the starting second baseman of the Boston Red Sox.
14. I try to drink at least 16 glasses of water a day.
15. I still don't understand why Dodger blue caps look bright royal blue on my television, but are actually much darker in person.
16. I loved Duran Duran when I was a child in the 1980s and true love lasts a lifetime, so I still, and always will, love Duran Duran.
17. I once tripped down some stairs and fell into, and knocked over, a Christmas tree at a party of someone I was desperately trying to impress. Oddly, we ended up starting to date about a week later. I guess it worked.
18. I have been to 28 countries, but my favorite place in the world is Poipu, Kauai. My mom's too...hence she named her cat Poipu.
19. I am the world's worst singer, but when I am home alone, I rock out to Singstar, and never fail to get a rising star or hit artist rating.
20. My cat is allergic to dogs. Literally. She had bad rashes and they did a blood test of her allergens. She is also allergic to sheep.
21. I hated practicing law. And I only went to law school because it was the dying wish of my favorite aunt. I hope she doesn't mind that I quit.
22. I was a White House intern, and no, I didn't know Monica Lewinsky. I did, however, get one on one photos with both President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
23. I hate peanut butter.
24. Despite being a moderately self diagnosing hypochondriac, you have to drag me kicking and screaming to the doctor's office. I think when as a young person, and lose people to cancer, you spend the rest of your life in fear, and are always convinced you have it.
25. As much as I like to stay focused on current events, and watch more high minded quality entertainment, there is nothing better than curling up on the couch to watch some great trashy Bravo reality shows. What would I do without the Real Housewives, Top Chef and Flipping Out?

Last edited:
1. I'm more interested in hearing about others than I am in talking about myself.

Errrm..>.>

1. I skip classes a lot (I'm supposed to be in Math right now)
2. I used to be a video game-aholic.
3. I still watch the Pokemon anime XD
4. I get injured no matter where I go.
5. I barely talk.
6. Yet, if people don't talk to me, I feel like they hate me XD
7. I got my ukulele in 2004, but didn't start playing it until 2007.
8. Keyboards is actually my primary instrument.
9. Fob girls make me =^^=
10. I only went to one concert (Dragonforce) and someone hit me over the head with a beer bottle.
11. I'm addicted to Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape.
12. I truly and 100% honestly believe that one day, I'll develop mutant superpowers.
13. I'm slightly colorblind (green and blue)
14. My favorite song is Welcome To The Black Parade (don't laugh)
15. I doubt anyone's gonna read this XD
16. When I was a kid, I used to secretly eat fish food flakes.
17. I fuss about my hair in the mirror like a girl u.u
18. <--- My age o.o
19. I don't know how to blow my nose XD
20. I collect ninja stars, throwing knives, daggers, and such.
21. My dream is to become a decent music prodigy, and strike an artistic influence on at least one person.
22. Apparantly, when I crack my neck, it sounds like it's gonna snap XD
23. I love the Ichigo 100% series (I'm a pervert like that)
24. I still can't ollie on a skate board.
25. I'm secretly infatuated by Tsukasa Nishino (no, not in love XD)

Top Bottom