25 Random Facts

25 facts

1. i know this may sound weird, but i am a very "contact-eeee" person. in spanish it's called pegahosa. i like to hug and cuddle and be hugged. :eek:
2. at school, i sometimes start random conversations with people-- even introverts.
3. i'm a sap. i cry during movies, sad parts of animes, and books.
4. i just, in general show a lot of emotion... a lot of people say they enjoy my reactions to things better than the movie or whatever we're watching.
5. i write poetry.
6. i love karaoke.
7. i play video games. i love fighting games the most.
8. speaking of games... my brothers and i used to play metal gear solid hide and seek... coin terms like 'where are you?' and bbrriinnggg! when we were caught were hilarious. :uhoh:
9. out of my seven years of being in chorus in middle and high school, i've only had one solo.
10. i tend to quote from funny shows, videos and anime... alot. (dork!)
11. carnival rides scare the crap outta me. they always look like they are about to burst into flames.
12. i am currently in love with the twilight series.
13. i wish that i had a chocobo.
14. my dog keeba would probably get jealous if he could he read that. i have a dog with emotional problems and seperation anxiety.
15. my personality has been called 'maternal' more than enough.
16.i spent most of my childhood behind a register helping out at my parent's store.
17. i love the feeling of learning and discovering something new.
18. i love the history channel and history in general; hence my major.
19. i believe that boots are schmmeexxyy.
20. i can't swim even though i'm cuban :(
21. i doodle on almost everything. my notes are riduculous.
22. i spend way too much time on youtube.
24. when i was little i choked on a fish bone....now i have a phobia of eating fish. still love shrimp though; mmmmmm....
25. i can count to schfifty-five.

C&P from face book. so there are a few that reference UU.

-my pinky is getting numb even though my house is fairly warm
-my mom is watching john and kate plus 8, and it just made me lol
-i like a large amount of music, from classical to the hip and hop.
-My favorite is music that have one of these three things either A) bad lyrics B) singers you cant understand C) sloppy instrament work.
-ive played the cello since the 4th grade, so far its been the best and worst thing i have ever done
-i cant spell to save my life.
-my noise itches and im eating cerel...
-i started to play drums in 7th grade, i never really practiced cause my teachers sucked. Now i suck at the drums. I dont mind though since i like hitting things.
- i recently started playing the uke. Its a beast.
- i joined ukulele underground and because i frequent it so often. this video made me lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7FQvTFzl9M none of you will get it.
-i "have" a dog named dizzy, he'll dig below a blanket and sleep
-i have a corgi named ghilli, who wont move if there is no food around.
-ive been named the "wierdest kid" by alot of people =/
-there are a few movies i can watch over and over. they include the sandlot, the fugitive, DH3:WAV
-the fugitive confuzzles me on and off. sometimes the plot makes perfect sence other times im just a confuzzled little sea lion.
-when i go to target to shop i still have a twitch to zone things
-i like 12",7",and 45's more then any type of cd or MP3
-i cant do basic maths with out a calculator
-im going to drexel to become an engineer...they use a lot of maths
-im going to be certified by the NCCER which is some national construction thing. its pretty dumb but i think it might look cool.
-I take an ARL class and its the biggest waste of time in the whole world. dont take construction management
- im sure a good number of ppl are annoyed at my spelling. Im typing this on the UU boards so there is no speel check. sorry.
-this many dashes is how many months rachel and i have been going out come the 11th (i hope this is the 24th dash)
-i learned today that if you can play an organ you can make a very good living playing thurs-sun for 3 hrs a day.
-i dont understand why ppl thought this was so hard. it was pretty ez-pz-lemon-skwezy

Last edited:
14. I also firmly believe that khrome is waaaaay off in her assessment of BSG. :D

lol I knew it wouldn't be the popular opinion. I like them both but when it comes down to it, the one I'd pick to watch all day on a lazy afternoon is the OG one. It's just a fun show! ;)

I've done this plenty of times, lol. If you really wanna know then add me on myspace/facebook :p

1. I have dangerously low self-esteem.
2, 3, 4...

1. I don't have a middle name.
2. My stuffed monkey, Mojo, has travelled all over with me.
3. I have more bridgework than most hockey teams.
4. I almost never answer my phone (but I do return calls, so leave a message)!
5. I can identify nearly every reef fish in the Caribbean.
6. I volunteered at a Women's Resource Center for over 10 years.
7. I saw the longest, brightest shooting star I've ever seen over Uluru (aka Ayer's Rock) in Australia.
8. There are four turtles that live right by my boat: three Hawksbills and one Green Turtle.
9. I'm right-handed, but left-eyed and left-footed. Probably why I suck at so many sports!
10. I've been to about 20 countries. My cat has been to 13 of them with me.
11. I've broken my nose seven times.
12. I had a dolphin turn me into it's chew toy once...fortunately it was gentle with me.
13. I learned to drive in a '69 VW Bug.
14. I have successfully overcome my Sudoku addiction.
15. I really, really like knives.
16. I read a lot, like 5-7 books a week.
17. I don't own a blow dryer or curling iron.
18. I had the meanest bunny ever for a pet. (Like the one in Monty Python's Holy Grail.)
19. Mosquitos don't bite me.
20. I haven't watched television since October.
21. When I was a little kid, I thought the Mona Lisa was a type of tree sloth.
22. I have more ukuleles than I do shoes.
23. I've seen so many tornadoes that I've lost count (I grew up in Kansas).
24. I can't stand chick flicks.
25. I can say "Go piss on yourself" in Greek.

1. I have a dog named "Chalupa"
2. I have been the tallest in my class until this year (5'6)
3. I finished the entire Harry Potter series in 11 days
4. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches
5. All of my friends, except one, are asian
6. I'm FBI (full-blooded ilocano) born and raised on O'ahu
7. I'm obsessed with those food-shaped erasers
8. I like to watch anime in japanese, no subs
9. I won the 2008 D.A.R.E poster contest
10. My all-time favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite
11. The farthest I've traveled is to Kauai
12. I've sent 300 text messages in a week (is that lame?....)
13. I look almost exactly the same in all of my yearbook pictures.
14. I can play expert Rock Band, but suck lollipops in Guitar Hero
15. I wrote a 200 word essay on doorknobs out of boredom
16. I have a picture of Aldrine, Ryan and Aaron in my locker (stalker, stalker stalker!)
17. I was voted "most likely to succeed" in 5th grade Hall of Fame
18. I like to watch Little Einsteins
19. I feel like a dork for starting all of these with "I"
20. I'm running gout of ideas for this list
21. I usually think it's pointless to write these cuz I don't think a lot of people will read it.
22. My brother and I look nothing alike
23. I have a collection of eraser shavings
24. I can bend paper clips into the an ukulele, strings and all
25. It took me half an hour to write this list

1. I get along better with animals than with humans. If you have a cat or a dog, I will be their best friend in minutes.
2. The first concert I ever went to was The Kinks in 1995. Don't think they've toured since. :(
3. When I was younger, I was obsessed with jellyfish.
4. Also graveyards. Seriously, there are pictures of me frolicking in cemeteries when I was a cute little kid. I was goth before goth was cool!
5. I age very slowly. I'm 23 but people ask me what grade I'm in.
6. I come across as a nerd, but I suck with technology and don't know anything about computers, cell phones, TVs, or anything of the sort.
7. I've been a compulsive recycler/eco-tard since I was very little. "Going green" is old news to me.
8. I've never watched an entire football, basketball, soccer, hockey, etc. game in my life. I've only seen 3 full baseball games.
9. I suffer from bipolar disorder and also have extreme social anxiety. It sucks hardcore.
10. I majored in anthropology in college, and minored in political science. Not surprisingly, I can't find a job in my field.
11. Most of my friends from college were people I went to high school with but never talked to.
12. My dream job is doing underwater archaeology in Hawai'i.
13. My dream house is a small, self-sufficient yurt somewhere on Kaua'i.
14. I'm pretty decent at yoyoing.
15. I played Chip in my 2nd grade class's "Beauty and the Beast" play.
16. I consider myself politically liberal and a pacifist, but I also love tasteless, politically incorrect humor. Just because I laugh doesn't mean I condone it or agree with it!
17. I drive a PT Cruiser in this hideous eggplant-y purple color. I love it.
18. I don't like alcohol much, and could live without it.
19. I've lived in the same house all my life.
20. I can play violin, guitar, bass, drums, mandolin, banjo, and didgeridoo, but lately I spend the most time on the ukulele.
21. My mom is a better singer, songwriter, guitarist, and performer than I'll ever be.
22. I won the spelling bee at my elementary school in 5th grade.
23. Hawaiian pizza is my favorite food ever.
24. I'm addicted to lip balm.
25. I have way too much fun filling out stuff like this on the internet. :(

1. I once read that people find unexpected things humerous. Unfortunately, I took this to heart. That's why most of my conversations with others are punctuated by awkward silence.

2. I would like to someday earn about 50% of my income from freelance creative projects.

3. For a long time, I thought it'd be really cool to live in a Winnebago parked in my parents' side yard. Now, my residence of choice is either a houseboat or a cabin in the woods.

4. I have really sissy hands. I don't mean that they're delicate or elegant or anything like that. I have a hard time holding things like pencils or scissors for any real length of time because it hurts. I think this is in part because I'm double-jointed.

5. I like to eat weird things. Donkey is tasty, as is goat. If I weren't afraid about catching some kind of prionic disease, I would give fried cow brain sandwiches a chance.

6. I have an unmitigated fear of large bridges. They scare the bejesus out of me like nothing else. Spagetti-bowl freeway systems are a natural and almost as hated corollary.

7. When I was a teen, I once tried to quit biting my fingernails by having my sister paint them. My dad walked into the room and freaked out, so that ended that. I still bite my nails.

8. I used to pretend that I could break my nose by snapping my thumb nail with my teeth to make a popping sound. Then I found out I really COULD make my nose pop. That was infinitely cooler.

9. I have tried to teach myself how to juggle on several occasions. Unfortunately, it seems that you've got to possess a little thing called hand-eye coordination.

10. I have written two different pieces of fan fiction. One was about D'Artagnan, from The Three Musketeers. The other was an epic freeform poem based off of C.S. Lewis's novel Out of the Silent Planet.

11. I have my own entry in the Star Trek Expanded Universe wiki. Several of the memorable quotes are awkward things that I have said in real life.

12. I once navigated the city of Charleston, South Carolina, using a cigar butt as a reference point.

13. I fulfilled my childhood dream of being a professional mascot.

14. I've been considering joining the C.I.A.

15. A few months ago, I decided to learn how to play the ukulele. It's really a much more sophisticated instrument than people give it credit.

16. I drank lighter fluid as a small child and nearly died. However, as this note indicates, some part of me did survive.

17. I'm in shape. Round is a shape.

18. My younger siblings like to play chase. However, as sarcastically mentioned in fact #17, certain factors inhibit my full participation in such activities. I've compensated by lurching around the yard, moaning "bra--aa--ainssss." The kids think this is hilarious. Eat your heart out, Romero.

19. I once accidentally grabbed an electrified cow fence. The result was so stimulating that I did it again. Apparently, I'm dumber than a cow.

20. I hate the feeling of losing control over my own body. That's one reason why I don't drink. It's also why, when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I told the surgeon to turn off the laughing gas. The embaressing part was I told him to turn it off in Spanish.

21. If a movie's in a foreign language, I'm game. Particularly if it's in French.

22. There were several entries on this list that I wrote then deleted. I didn't think they were particularly interesting.

23. I don't cosplay. That's probably because I thought it was cool to play dress-up long past the age of ten.

24. When I was a kid, I was racing bikes with a friend. I didn't stop in time, though, and slammed into a low brick wall. I flew off of the bike, over the wall, and hit my head on the concrete. I attribute this accident as the cause of most of my eccentricities.

25. I have used Star Wars references while discussing Bible passages with friends. And I was being perfectly serious at the time.

1) I love to cook, especially at other people's houses...not a clue why
2) I just found out that my mom and my great aunt both played the ukuelele...so maybe that's why i'm so fond of it!
3) I love arizona iced tea.
4) One of my favorite bands is Incubus, although i'm ashamed that I still haven't been to a show of theirs..
5) I can make a really loud snapping noise with my tongue
6) I'm auditioning for american idol next season..[vote for me! :p]
7) It's my dream to one day live in Australia, and eventually Hawaii
8) I used to play halo and counterstrike alot... then everyone found out i was a girl and decided to "go easy" on me, so i stopped
9) I have trouble sleeping, thanks to my insomnia
10. But whenever i do get sleep, it takes alot to wake me up. i love to sleep.
11. I sang with the filipino band Aegis!
12. I love watching boxing
13. I learned how to drive stick shift in the philippines when i was 11
14. I really love nature, and anything to do with it
15. I am deathly afraid [and sometimes allergic] to cockroaches
16. I try to be nice as often as possible, and to stay positive.
17. I dislike people who put up facades in their personalities
18. I collect shoes
19. I love eating
20. I used to be a real nerd. still kind of am sometimes
21. I love kids!
22. I guess you could say i have eccentric taste in music; i basically only listen to folk, r&b, dancehall/reggae, indie, mathcore [it's a type of really fast metal], and hip-hop/rap. couldn't say it's the ONLY stuff i listen to
23. I love/hate hurricanes [they named the worst one after me :mad:]
24. I drive much too fast
25. Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm really short i'm like 5'0" lol

1. I'm paranoid about my health... too paranoid
2. I procrastinate... a lot

7. I have a thing for girls in 'emo' glasses
11. I have boxes upon boxes filled with manga. My faves are Prince of tennis, Shaman King (dont get me started with the ending), Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto (at one point we had a podcast for this) and Angelic layer
12. I have finished a LOT of anime series (range from 12 episodes to 500) some of my faves include: BECK, Chobits, Cooking master boy, and Initial D

dude, we need to hang out more.

Emo glasses are the hottest thing since the sun. Ive sat in Borders and read almost ALL of those series. I am an Initial D freak.

1. I am double jointed in most of the joints in my body.
2. I love to make/invent things but have never gotten copyrights and usually see what I came up with withing a year of the idea.
3. I playes Ice Hockey in Junior High but stopped because I thought it was "too slow"
4. When I was in elementry school people thought I was a music prodigy.
5. I have a yo-yo collection of lmost 150 yo-yos. My wife wishes I would get rid of some of them...
6. I love acting but rarely get to be in theater.
7. I want to make an independent film someday but I don't know that it will ever happen.
8. I love photography.
9. I want to live in a house in the woods someday.
10. I want the house I live in to be "off the grid".
11. I miss my parents chimney.
12. I love campfires.
13. I love web design.
14. I love graphic design
15. I enjoy cooking and learning new techniques.
16. My big toes can be bent to a right angle to my foot.
17. My favorite movie of all time is The Sandlot
18. I play the ukulele even though I know alot of people probably think its weird.
19. I enjoy working with the youth, even though previous jobs have made it near impossible to do so in the past year or so.
20. I love to organize things but you wouldn't be able to tell because my things are rarely organized.
21. I gardening but never have time to make one and grow vegies and such. Although I help with my parents every year.
22. I like chess but I think way to hard about my next move to the point I bore the person I am playing.
23. I play guitar but I play the ukulele more because I like the tone better.
24. I like RC everything but especially airplanes.
25. I have a passion for green living but find it hard to live that way all the time do to availability of options.

^ i like campfires too...

...but normally when i start to make a little camp fire i get carried away and turns into a bush fire, and instead of marshmellows im cooking a pig

I bet this'll be hard... here we go.

1. I met my wife at church camp when I was 15 and instantly fell into blissful puppy-love. We went our separate ways, ran into each other in college, went our separate ways, stalked each other online for years, and then wound up getting married. It's still kind of like blissful puppy-love, only with bills...
2. I think adulthood sucks.
3. I have severe hemophilia.
4. My doctor told me it's impressive that I can still walk with my problem at my age, but I wouldn't know because I've met so few other hemophiliacs.
5. I have a paralyzing phobia of sea-dwelling invertebrates... especially jellyfish. Even if the jellyfish are on TV, I get weak in the knees and break out in a cold sweat.
6. After this year, I don't know if I want to be a teacher anymore.
7. I've led a really sheltered life.
8. I want to move to either Maryland or Pennsylvania this summer.
9. I'm going to Nantucket for a belated honeymoon in August, after a belated wedding.
10. My mother tells me I'm a music snob.
11. I'm only a music snob because I learned the behavior from my mother.
12. There is nothing better than a White Russian.
13. I was a hardcore straightedge in high school. That didn't last long.
14. My favorite movie is Snatch. Part of me secretly wishes I was a very bad person.
15. My cat is stupid. I love my stupid cat.
16. I think my steel Thermos is amazing. It keeps hot stuff hot, and cold stuff cold... but how does it know?
17. My dad thinks I'm a communist. I'm not.
18. I like sushi.
19. I'm going to get a tattoo of Mr. Peanut on the back of my right leg.
20. If I didn't have such a babyface, I'd shave my beard once in a while.
21. Filling out these 25 facts is a blatant act of procrastination.
22. The County can't afford to pay me next year, so I don't have a job after June. I hate having people pity me because I've been laid off, though. I'll be fine.
23. I collect fedoras and canes. Some say that makes me a classy guy. I say it makes me a guy who likes fedoras and canes.
24. And I'm a guy who loves a dirty martini.
25. I don't expect anyone to actually read this.

It wasn't *that* hard.

Enjoy!

1. I wanted to do this again because im bored
2. Im procrastinating Biology homework
3. I always seem to put more mayo then needed on my sandwiches
4. People think i suck at the uke because im 14 o_O
5. I am currently wearing one halloween sock and one christmas sock
6. I keep a book of all the songs i learn on the uke
7. Im failing 3 classes):
8. I like to watch spanish soap operas with my friends and make our own dialogue
9. Guitar hurts my fingers
10. So does piano
11. ive had 4 near death experiences.. all from my grandmother.
12. when i was younger, i thought if i was light enough and jumped in the air, the wind would blow me away and make me fly.
13. I have only been to disneyland once
14. i go on UU everyday
15. i leave post it notes in library books that say "Have a great day" or "Hello gorgeous "
16. I sleep in shorts and a tanktop all year round
17. My room is the masters bedroom
18. My bestfriends cousin is Lea Salonga
19. My cousins friend has a tattoo of connect-the-dots and when u connect them, its a picture of a giraffee :)
20. I own holiday socks
21. On usual, 1/2 of my day im wearing uniform and the other half are my sleeping clothes.
22. My friends treat me like a shrink.
23. I love "MONK" and "LOST"
24. My phone is bright tomato red
25. So is my purse/school bag

1. I'm not doing my English HW
2. I didn't do my Spanish HW (I must hate language classes :rotfl:)
3. I bribed my mom to buy me a Kamaka ukulele
4. Runescape ruined my social life in 2005
5. I don't know who my dad is.
6. I tell everyone I like the Jonas Brothers when I secretly hate them.
7. I despise one of my friends.
8. I have never had a cavity or broken a bone (*knock on wood*)
9. I was afraid of highschool
10. My bass is broken.
11. I secretly love the show Sonny with a chance.
12. I have Nick Jonas' guitar pick
13. I met Demi Lovato in a Verizon Wireless store.
14. Corbin Bleu's dad winked at me
15. I have an obsession with the movie John Tucker Must Die
16. My three favorite bands are The Expendables, Pepper, and Paramore.
17. I hate my first ukulele (shhh! don't tell)
18. I LOVE poppy seed muffins
19. This list is hard
20. When I listen to Paramore, I rock out :rock: :nana: :music:
21. I procrastinate
22. I'm a visual learner
23. I'm crushing on my best guy friend.
24. Country music burns my ears
25. Reggae is awesome

1. I'm in a band called Pure.
2. I'm basically broke.
3.I blackmailed and bargained my way into getting my ukulele and my looper pedal.
4. I still have yugioh cards.
5. I have more than 20 gbs of music in my computer.
6. I don't have a DS.
7. I don't have cable.
8. I still play with my Gundams.
9. I'm tired of my highschool.
10. I might be falling for a girl older than me that goes to an all girl catholic school.
11. I miss the 90's.
12. I met Victor Kim and Ryan from Quest Crew before they were on ABDC.
13. I met Ohta-san.
14. I have no fashion sense what so ever.
15. 95% of all my clothing is black.
16. My favorite band of all time is Sublime.
17. My first ukulele was broken by a basketball in 9th grade.
18. I have a cheap, non-brand guitar that sounds better than some Ibanez guitars.
19. My father died in 2002 from Cancer.
20. I own about 5 guitars.
21. My first instrument was piano.
22. I have a pretty low attention span on certain subjects.
23. I teach guitar although I've only been playing for a little more than a year.
24. I'm as immature as ever.
25. I might be signing with a record label. Whoooo!!!!!!

1. I'm in a band called Pure.
2. I'm basically broke.
3.I blackmailed and bargained my way into getting my ukulele and my looper pedal.
4. I still have yugioh cards.
5. I have more than 20 gbs of music in my computer.
6. I don't have a DS.
7. I don't have cable.
8. I still play with my Gundams.
9. I'm tired of my highschool.
10. I might be falling for a girl older than me that goes to an all girl catholic school.
11. I miss the 90's.
12. I met Victor Kim and Ryan from Quest Crew before they were on ABDC.
13. I met Ohta-san.
14. I have no fashion sense what so ever.
15. 95% of all my clothing is black.
16. My favorite band of all time is Sublime.
17. My first ukulele was broken by a basketball in 9th grade.
18. I have a cheap, non-brand guitar that sounds better than some Ibanez guitars.
19. My father died in 2002 from Cancer.
20. I own about 5 guitars.
21. My first instrument was piano.
22. I have a pretty low attention span on certain subjects.
23. I teach guitar although I've only been playing for a little more than a year.
24. I'm as immature as ever.
25. I might be signing with a record label. Whoooo!!!!!!

I did this a few weeks back on Facebook, but thought I'd share it here (albeit with some edits...)
1. I skip out of work early to make it home in time to watch Golden Girl reruns. I also stay up late to watch Murder She Wrote.
2. I love antagonizing my friends.
3. I’m sort of OCD, but given all my vices: hats, fishing, paint, `ukulele, etc.; I’d give it all away just to remain a surfer. Only a surfer knows the feeling.
4. I dislocated my shoulder and sprained my ankle on the same wave trying, unsuccessfully, to pull a roll at Makapu`u shorebreak after making the connection on a pretty solid day. I shook it off, though, and continued to grind. Later that night, I got food poisoning at the Kalakaua Jack-in-the-Box and suffered limping around UH trying to make it to the lua.
5. Every time, I’ve returned to Hawai`i, the day I leave, it rains when I get to the airport. Ka `Aina knows when na keiki o ka `aina leave.
6. When I leave the house, even if my wife isn’t home, I instinctively look up to the living room window to wave to her.
7. When my wife is at work, I sleep on the living room couch, because one night she scared me by joking that there was a man in our closet which amplified my fears after I watched SAW.
8. I desperately need to improve my Husband Skills.
9. The Filipino-side of my family hate us Hawai`i kids, because we grew up in the Country and think they are better than us. It's funny but when they visit Hawai`i they go and stay with our "Townie" cousins, when in fact it was my Hawaiian side that sponsored their FOB asses to come to the US. This laid the foundation for my initial Filipino denial growing up. I've gotten somwhat over it, until somebody says I'm not Filipino because I don't speak the language.
10. I used to write (graf) for years until I hit 21, and had a close friend caught.
11. I secretly watch some of my wife’s K-drama DVDs. Jumong! What!
12. It makes me cringe to hear people badly mispronounce `Olelo or fail to use ka `okina and ke kahako in writing (well, not so much kahako since most keyboards, like this one, aren’t too advanced).
13. I survived 2 years as a vegetarian (though I did have an occasional freshly caught sashimi every now and then) but the allure of spam made the fight impossible.
14. I did at one point have an aspiration to run a triathlon. I swam nearly 2 miles and ran 3 miles daily for almost 3 years, but, unfortunately, if I get off the couch it’s a miracle now. My cousin Deedee remembers those 3am, post-clubbing jogs around the neighborhood. I really miss my surfing days.
15. I don’t mind that my best friends are a two and three year old and they think knocking me over is fun.
16. I always lie to my wife when I tell her I don’t plan on getting her anything for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries etc.
17. Aloha ka `Aina. I really do love Hawai`i and I think, more so than having an African American U.S. President born and raised in Hawai`i, it would be more personally profound in my lifetime if Hawai`i secedes from the United States And to all the doubters, Na Pae`aina will thrive!
18. I don’t care when people say they hate vacationing on O`ahu and prefer outer islands. O`ahu is my home and they just don’t know where to go.
19. When I see the raccoons foraging around my townhome complex, I go out on the balcony and I serenade them old kine Hawaiian music with my `ukulele.
20. Ice cream + two slices of lightly toasted white bread = ‘ono.
21. My whole goal with the `ukulele is to be able to jam with my wife (drums), my sister (guitar) and my dad (bass). The alternative is to start a rival band with my friends Kimbo and Linda.
22. I have four super modded Abu Garcia fishing reels that I rebuilt. On the field, each has casted over 250 yards. LEGIT. When they get older, I’m gifting them to my nephews, Ma and Oomba, so they can put them to good use and actually catch some fish.
23. One of my most cherished memories surfing was when surfing Wai`anae side, the late GREAT Auntie Rell Sunn scolded Admar and I thinking we were cutting school. We were both in college at that point, and, afterwards, we all laughed in the lineup, but it was still an honor for her to share her aloha.
24. On the same day my grandmother passed away, my dog, Teenie, was born. So I know my grandmother still watches over me. Ka `ilio hina ko`u aumakua.
25. I really don't like Jake.

Top Bottom