online tuner for low g?

gaki

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know if there is a website to do a low g tuning? i can only find for the high g tuning, i think.

thanks!

...or fret your low-g string at the 12th fret and use the high-g tuner?

"Why not tune your G string to your C string? "

What dat?

"...or fret your low-g string at the 12th fret and use the high-g tuner? "

an dat?

I don't know how to do those things. Im too beginner. I couldn't tell how to find a "low g" to tune to on the link provided in the third response too.

I never played guitar before, and barely know uke. I only played piano and sax before. I am just learning how to read tab and translate fret positions to their piano keyboard equivalents in my mind, so i could figure out what note I am even playing.

Help I am a remedial uke person. halp!

I couldn't tell how to find a "low g" to tune to on the link provided in the third response too.

At the link Faib227 posted - look at String 3. Above it are other notes in smaller letters - click the G then hit the play button.

"...or fret your low-g string at the 12th fret and use the high-g tuner? "

an dat?
You said you have a piano & sax background - does this eventually include some standard notation knowledge?
Anyway, I'll give you a hint: 1 fret = 1 halftone...... and thus 12 frets = 1 octave
Got it?
:cool:

The bliss of physical tuners: they have chromatic setting, so I don't have to worry about low or high G, ukulele or guitar etc. Just tells me what I play. Don't online tuners have that setting?

Top Bottom