hi from the uk

lincs lad

Reaction score
hi all im kev from lincolnshire in the uk. Ive had a cheap makala uke for a while and have decided to step up a gear and get a better one will be posting soon on which ones :)

hi all im kev from lincolnshire in the uk. Ive had a cheap makala uke for a while and have decided to step up a gear and get a better one will be posting soon on which ones :)
Welcome Lincs lad to UU, you've found an excellent Uke resource site. I'm just 12 miles from Lincs in neighbouring Leics.

Welcome from another UK uker.......there aren't that many of us, and most lovely marketplace items are not available to us, but hey, its still a great resource on here and lots of nice people.

thanks for the warm welcome ive posted a note on the "buying tips" page maybe you guys can have a read and help if you can please cheers kev

hi lincs lad welcome to the best and friendliest uke forum around, a great way to connect with ukers around the world, some great and extremely helpful and encouraging people on this site, what sort of uke are you looking for ? I have a ohana sk35g im considering of parting with ;)
Anyway look forward to seeing you around the forum.all the best from me.

Hi Linda lad welcome from sunny Sale, you found yourself a very helpful site from another newbie.
Graham

Greetings and welcome. Good luck on the upgrade. If you want to tinker with ukes, start by installing bone nut/saddle and upgraded tuners on that Makala. Learn a little setup while you are at it.

Welcome Kev from another UK player. You are in a good place here!

Baz

Welcome to UU.

I moved from Middlesex to Singapore a couple of years back!

Hi Kevin from an Essex uker, originally from Middlesbrough (suppose someone has to be) Family live just outside Lincoln. I started playing with the uke about a year ago and UAS soon got to me, now have 12 of all shapes, sizes etc, be warned!
This is a great site and lots of sage advice from great people. Have fun.
Ben

Top Bottom