Loading pictures on a post..

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Is it me or my computer as I cannot load pictures from my files now, I click on select files and nothing happens..let me know thank you :)

Last edited:
About a month back I noticed that adding photos to albums changed. I can only add 1 photo at a time not multiples. Not sure if UU changed or some system/ browser update. I use an album to store photos to add to a post.

I've been getting that for a while now - the only way I can load pictures is to "Go Advanced" and upload them via Manage Attachments, which works fine.
thank you Ms M and Doc....I noticed I could only add one photo at a time too...whats up, did anybody mention this to the Mods?
Wow Ms M, you are a computer genius...holy smoke, how did you figure that out, not in a billion years would I have thought that...I had given up and asked for help which was very good you answered...:)

Last edited:
Wow Ms M, you are a computer genius...holy smoke, how did you figure that out, not in a billion years would I have thought that...I had given up and asked for help which was very good you answered...:)

Glad I could help! I do this web stuff for a living, so generally I'm pretty good at finding ways to get around glitches.

okay how to I get the pictures on the same post reply...mine went straight to a new post....thank you in advance again...yes and that was to post on your thread my old ohta san ;)

Click the Insert Inline button. You'll see the number of photos (can be more than 1 at a time) change to zero, and then click Done, and the photos will be in the post like this:

Screen Shot 2014-04-01 at 6.26.40 PM.jpg

Is it me or my computer as I cannot load pictures from my files now, I click on select files and nothing happens..let me know thank you :)

I had the same problem. I found that if I clicked on "Basic Uploader", to the right of "Select Files", that it then worked....

Click the Insert Inline button. You'll see the number of photos (can be more than 1 at a time) change to zero, and then click Done, and the photos will be in the post like this:

View attachment 65468

Thank you again Miss M...I have to pay more attention to the screen details and press every button possible to learn...but I will never be as good as you..

I had the same problem. I found that if I clicked on "Basic Uploader", to the right of "Select Files", that it then worked....

mahalo mailman, I will try that out now....076.JPG076.JPG
wow it worked and it was easy...you guys are lifesavers and computer geniuses....I need to learn to press more buttons....ha ha mahalo again...woo hoo

Last edited:
Of course Photobucket is easier but everyone will see your whole album if you leave it open all the time..am I right Miss M and Mailman?

Believe it or not, I've never used Photobucket so I'm no help here. If it's anything like other photo hosting sites I've seen, there should be a way to specify if an album is public or private, or perhaps specify this for each image.

Of course Photobucket is easier but everyone will see your whole album if you leave it open all the time..am I right Miss M and Mailman?

I don't know the answer to that one, Stan. And I'm the furthest thing from a computer expert that you'll ever find! ;) I'm cluesless about computers, but I did take the time to learn how to post photos. I thought I'd never get the hang of it....

Just make it private. You can still post photos from private albums.

Aloha Gang,
thank you once more....okay I did make it private and need to sign in, but.....when I post a picture here, if I don't log out of photobucket, and they click the picture I postedthey see my whole account and albums....try it.... and let me know....thank you in advance only way is too log out and then this will not work...unless they catch me when I am on Photobucket doing something logged in...shoots

Last edited:
You don't need to be logged in to Photobucket for another user to see a photo that you've shared elsewhere.

Also, if your account is private, people can only see the photos whose links they've clicked. They cannot see your whole account and albums, whether you're logged in or not, IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS PRIVATE.

thank you seeso..I will try it out....I found this out after posting a picture on UU and someone pm'd me and said, Hey I clicked your picture and can see your whole collection and account
blew me away, so I tried and sure enough if I left myself logged in I could do the same from where I posted it...scary like hell.. but I will check and make it private...thank you again
maybe that is why I was only posting using my computer for so long...but I do like photobucket large pictures...

thank you seeso..I will try it out....I found this out after posting a picture on UU and someone pm'd me and said, Hey I clicked your picture and can see your whole collection and account
blew me away, so I tried and sure enough if I left myself logged in I could do the same from where I posted it...scary like hell.. but I will check and make it private...thank you again
maybe that is why I was only posting using my computer for so long...but I do like photobucket large pictures...

Whoever sent you that PM was able to see your whole library because your account was not private.

You were able to see your whole account because of two reasons. One, you were still logged in, and two, your account was not private.

Once you make your account private, no one else can view your library but you. This is true even if you remain logged in.

Top Bottom