Koloa Solid Mahogany Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raygf

Reaction score
This baritone is in Mint Condition. I had a passive pickup professionally installed, case and Bridge Bone Beads included. $125 in added value. These go for $250 new, no case, no pick up. Strung with Southcoast Flat Wound Strings. (B flat tuning)

$250 shipped to anywhere in the US.
You pay paypal fee.

Sound sample update.

Attachments

• UUKoloaBaritone.jpg
    UUKoloaBaritone.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
BUMP and I will throw in a set of M630-Martin Baritone strings DGBE.

This sounds great. I have a Baritone. But if I didn't. We would be talking. Good luck.

I think these are the most underrated baritones on the market. Light, great resonance and projection, and gorgeous to boot.

Wish this was in the UK!

This sounds great. I have a Baritone. But if I didn't. We would be talking. Good luck.
Thanks.

I think these are the most underrated baritones on the market. Light, great resonance and projection, and gorgeous to boot.
I was very pleased with the quality of this instrument. I have too many instruments sitting around here not being played and would love to see it find a good home. It should be played.

Wish this was in the UK!
Me too. Sorry.

I have one of these and have found it to be a great instrument. It has a very nice sound. Good luck on your sale.

Hi Ray...

Is this uke still for sale?

I have a Mahalo nubone bariton, that I installed piezo pick-ups... I am in an actively gigging band, and we sound great in a living room, or plunked down on a street corner...
but when I am amplified.. especially for a hall, I am NOT happy with the sound I am getting from being amplified.. thus far, i've been mostly going through the PA, and my sound is very tinny and abrasive..

I'm looking for advice.. and as well, I DO need a back up UKE... so I thought I would look into maybe a better quality, or better pick-ups, or one with an EQ...

What do you think?
thanks for your help!
Where abouts are you in the US?
i am in Vancouver, BC Canada... but cross over periodically...

cheers!
Candice

Hi Ray...

Is this uke still for sale?

I have a Mahalo nubone bariton, that I installed piezo pick-ups... I am in an actively gigging band, and we sound great in a living room, or plunked down on a street corner...
but when I am amplified.. especially for a hall, I am NOT happy with the sound I am getting from being amplified.. thus far, i've been mostly going through the PA, and my sound is very tinny and abrasive..

I'm looking for advice.. and as well, I DO need a back up UKE... so I thought I would look into maybe a better quality, or better pick-ups, or one with an EQ...

What do you think?
thanks for your help!
Where abouts are you in the US?
i am in Vancouver, BC Canada... but cross over periodically...

cheers!
Candice

Yes this uke is still for sale. Try a pre amp. I use an LR Baggs Venue.

I had a set of Ko'olau 'Alohi baritone strings and put them on this morning and now I think I'm going to keep it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom