Moore Bettah Koa Tenor For Sale

I'm sorry about that. I've not been around in a while, so I am a little rusty. Thanks for the spell check. I fixed that. Have a great day.....

why don't you just sell it on marketplace or maybe someone can pay locally so you don't have to incur fees and shipping. I'm sure someone from SoCal would drive to Redlands

why don't you just sell it on marketplace or maybe someone can pay locally so you don't have to incur fees and shipping. I'm sure someone from SoCal would drive to Redlands

I know it won't be you...but let the World bid on it...:)
if I was a concert Stan would want it...haha

Wow,you don't see this often. Someone is going to be a very lucky person. Amazing ukulele.

Never played? Wow.

For purpose of investment. One to play, two to put away for later, like now, when the build list is too long and demand has gone up. Smart. I would love to bid but it's worth more than my car.

That's probably true, however, I don't know what it is worth. I have been offered some large figures, but I don't know if they were serious offers. By doing it this way I feel like it will go for a fair market price that both the buyer and I will be happy with.

I'm just gonna stock up on Moore Bettahs now since they're the only ukes that retain and then WAY surpass their original purchase price :cool:

Wow! I wonder how high it will go???? I hope my wife doesn't see this or mine will be next. haha

never played? you must have another twin MB to record those videos on youtube!!

Last edited:
For me, I want to honor the man who builds them by buying only one and playing it til my dying days to pass on to another family member who will play til their time is over.

Last edited:
For me, I want to honor the man who builds them by buying only one and playing it til my dying days to pass on to another family member who will play til their time is over.

I hear you Pat....

I am so happy with my MB..don't need another, and I wish that Chuck can get what he deserves($$$) for each build as I know he puts his heart an soul(and sweat) into every Moore Bettah he builds...

I plan to gift mine to someone when my hands are old and sore.....:) I am pretty sure I promised Chuck what I planned to do when I first met him.....wow maybe going on 3 years now...been a pleasure

should be fun watching the sale on ebay though

Last edited:
Top Bottom