FS Kamoa Evolve DLX E3

jasonisin1

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am selling my Deluxe Kamoa Evolve E3. It is an amazing Ukulele but I think its way to advanced for me and I really need something to travel with.

Here is the review of the Kamoa I did when I bought it. http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?93392-Kamoa-Evolve-E3

I bought it on a business trip when I had a breakout of UAS. I really need a quiet travel Ukulele. I would trade for a Concert Risa Uke stick, one of the new models with geared tuners and $200 US if it was in perfect shape.

I purchased the Uke and case for $500 and that is what I want for it if I don't have any takers for a Risa trade + cash.

The Kamoa is in perfect condition just as I bought it. Its nicely set up and ready to play.

Thanks,

Jason

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 221
Jason,
I might be interested in your trade idea. I have a virtually unused Risa concert stick I bought for my wife for traveling, but she never felt comfortable with its configuration. Contact me through PM.
Portor.

Bump,

I am lowering the price to $450, but I still want to trade for a Concert Risa Uke Stick.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jason

This looks so much better than those East-Start/Alida electric ukes that had to be fixed up by everyone who bought it. Those who are hoping that someone in the group may sell theirs might as well buy this for $450 and save on the headaches!

What's the scale length Jason? The Alidas are 16" so in-between a concert and tenor. PM sent. I bought oneof the ALidas but really like yours and the Seymor Duncan pickups. I have a Griffin Pinecone I may be interested in trading. You can look them up on Griffin Ukulele site. Mine is #36 in his available instrument section. He's making 6 new ones in his blog to give you an idea of the work that goes into making one. I think they go for around 650 dollars. This is a perfect traveling uke.

Last edited:
The Evolves are all 16" as well. The neck is connected at the 14th fret - unlike the "Alida". This places the bridge in the "correct" position - roughly at the center of the F Hole. The Seymor Duncans are clearly a huge step up from the stock pickups. (I have the stock pickups on my Evolve. They are not bad, but their output is a little anemic - especially compared to the SDs.)

Where are you located?

wow...sounds like a great deal compared to the Alida. Good luck.

yep Daniel looks like a great deal...you going get one...:)
I thought they were $700.00..

I'm located in Tucson Arizona, not to far from you relatively. :)

Thanks,

Jason

I have no idea what the stock pickups sound like but the Seymore Duncans sound awesome. It's really a beautiful instrument and I stand by my statement in my review, Kamoa did an awesome job putting these together.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi All,

My Kamoa is still up for sale or trade for a new concert Risa uke stick.

Thanks,

Jason

Not in the market ... but that is a nice looking uke! Hope it sells.

Just sent you a PM. I'm still interested in trading my Risa stick.

Hi All,

My Risa is in, if someone buys my Kamoa today I will drop the price to $400.

Please pm and I will give you my phone number.

Regards,

Jason

Still up for sale, I am in the US currently so I can respond in a timely manner if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jason

Top Bottom