New York uke players

I could possibly come from the Jersey shore, and maybe bring a friend or two along.

ok, I havent turned in the permit yet, because I cant see setting funds down on something nobody's agreeing to go to :( (I know middle of the week in the evening is hard... esp. if you dont drive or are coming from a distance.)

On the bright side, the weather's getting warm... maybe we can get an outdoor meeting up soonish.

Here's to hoping
--Nut

ok, I havent turned in the permit yet, because I cant see setting funds down on something nobody's agreeing to go to :( (I know middle of the week in the evening is hard... esp. if you dont drive or are coming from a distance.)

On the bright side, the weather's getting warm... maybe we can get an outdoor meeting up soonish.

Here's to hoping
--Nut

Sorry, I meant to reply to this sooner. My g/f is having surgery next week and I don't know if I will be able to go because I'm going to have to be her waiter and since I don't have a car I'm pretty sure It would be a big hike for me to get out there. Once she gets better I'll do it, though :)

Making this happen...

The only way this is going to work on a regular basis is if it's in Manhattan, and on a weekend.

Otherwise it'll happen once and that'll be it....

Top Bottom