Fantastic customer service at Fusion bags

tainauke

Reaction score
Just an appreciation for the excellent customer service at Fusion bags.

Over a year ago, I wanted to purchase a tenor F1 limited edition Fusion bag since I was going to travel overseas for the first time with my ukulele. I found the bag really cool with all the pockets and the back pack straps.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find one at any of the retailers (and I searched).
I contacted Fusion directly, and they had one left in stock and offered to sell it to me directly.
The bag was carefully packed and the shipping was really fast.
I was really excited and so pleased.

I knew that they wanted to make this special edition bag something permanent in their line-up and from time to time, I would check out their website, just to see how the new improved bags would compare to the one I had.

I found that the newer bags would come with a rain cover. Living in a region of the world where the grass is very very green (thus a lot of rain pours down) and commuting by scooter, I thought this would be a great accessory to further protect one of my most prized possessions.

So again, I contacted Fusion directly, offering them to pay the rain cover.
Not only did they find a rain cover that would fit my ukulele bag, and because they supply them with the newer models, they offered to send it to me for the price of the shipment and that's it!!!!!

I have rarely seen such great service, so I wanted to share this experience with you. This is an amazing company and I do hope it continues to do well.

Sorry the post is so long, I'm just so thrilled.
(as my husband puts it, "If I had known that giving you a plastic bag would make you so happy, I would've stopped buying you jewelry a long time ago!) :eek:

Interesting thread.

(in my mind, 1+ for Fusion bags...then 1- for Fusion bags = opinion unchanged).

Interesting thread.

(in my mind, 1+ for Fusion bags...then 1- for Fusion bags = opinion unchanged).

It depends who they are purchased through. Fusion Bags are based out of the UK. Each country has a single independent distributor. I've heard good things about the Canadian distributor, but experienced bad customer service from the USA distributor.

Not a reflection on the product itself, just the distributor, and since the products from the USA distributor are my only choice to purchase, I won't support them by purchasing any Fusion product in the US. I have no idea why Fusion USA president Laura Jones was so arrogant and rude when I inquired about the product. Bizarre behavior for sure.

You can purchase directly from the UK main office, but shipping adds substantially to the cost to the US. UK F1 bag $209.00 + $80.00 shipping to US? no thanks
(Fusion UK offers free shipping to anywhere in Europe)

The Canadian distributor is dropping the Fusion line completely. no idea why.

I just ordered a Reunion Blues bag, screw Fusion-USA.

Last edited:
This saddens me... I have had no contact with Fusion USA, only with HQ in the UK who are very enthusiast and quite keen on their customers... It's a shame that the philosophy of the company isn't shared throughout it's distributors...

Top Bottom