UWC6 Roll Call... you coming?

Wednesday to Sunday
Camping in tent-zilla. I have room to share if people need a place to crash, and cots

Tent-zilla? Is that bigger than the Tent Mahal you brought last year? It has...what...20 rooms, a hot tub, and a two-lane bowling alley, as I recall. ;)

John

Pardon the interuption but I was wondering, are there port-a-potties placed other than those near the main area ie stage and community dining area? I am thinking about camping away from the main area this time.

Tent-zilla? Is that bigger than the Tent Mahal you brought last year? It has...what...20 rooms, a hot tub, and a two-lane bowling alley, as I recall. ;)

John
same 15 X 15 X 8 tent. 4 rooms, Shelves, 2 doors, finished basement, 2 floor balcony....

Pardon the interuption but I was wondering, are there port-a-potties placed other than those near the main area ie stage and community dining area? I am thinking about camping away from the main area this time.
I think there will be. you can always camp in the field on the other side of the creek. great way to be farther away

They will probably just be where they traditionally are placed. The potty people are kind of funny to work with.

Wednesday-Monday. I'm staying in a cabin till Sunday, then sleeping in the field Sunday night.

Ill be there with 3 in tow. Good times will be had by all. And there you have it, my yearly UU Post.

Trying to figure out if I should bring tent-zilla (15x15x8) or tent-zilla Junior (14x9x6.5).
Is anyone staying in my tent this year? I have extra cots and sleeping bags.
coming in wednesday

If I could go to any Uke event, anywhere in the world, it would be UWC. Sadly though, my situation is such that I just can't swing it. It is extremely difficult for me to get away for days-long festivals and such. My solution was to throw my own Uke fest close to home, thereby creating the fellowship I crave, but I admit to watching UWC videos on YouTube with longing.

Scooter

Trying to figure out if I should bring tent-zilla (15x15x8) or tent-zilla Junior (14x9x6.5).
Is anyone staying in my tent this year? I have extra cots and sleeping bags.
coming in wednesday

Actually...with me probably coming in on the motorcycle maybe I will throw down with you for a couple of nights if you can put up with me. That's only if you have room, though. That will save me a couple of nights hotel expenses which would be nice seeing as how I'm probably going to take three days each way on the motorcycle, which means more nights in hotels. It will also ensure I spend more time at the field. LOL

John

Actually...with me probably coming in on the motorcycle maybe I will throw down with you for a couple of nights if you can put up with me. That's only if you have room, though. That will save me a couple of nights hotel expenses which would be nice seeing as how I'm probably going to take three days each way on the motorcycle, which means more nights in hotels. It will also ensure I spend more time at the field. LOL

John
that makes you, Tina, Erica and I currently. I will have a cot and bring some extra sleeping bags too. Need anything else?

that makes you, Tina, Erica and I currently. I will have a cot and bring some extra sleeping bags too. Need anything else?

No man the cot and bag are way more than cool! I really appreciate it.

Started getting the bike ready for the 1800 mile round trip this week. Replaced the front pegs with floorboards (which my last long weekend ride convinced me are essential) on Wednesday and today I moved the rear turn signals further back on the fender to make room for some decent-sized saddle bags.

UWC or bust!

The generous Mr. olgoat has enough room in the car for me. We'll see you guys on Wednesday!

I will be there Wednesday I think... maaaaaybe Tuesday. Depends on how things fall into place. Probably Wednesday... but Tuesday sounds good too... hmmmm... maybe Tuesday night and I will just sleep in my car... hmmmm....

The point is, I am there!!!

I'll be there on Friday May 30th with Jenn Lowe, Fran, and myself! Please, if you are there by Wednesday think about coming to the Ukulele Open Mic at the Muddy Boots in Nashville. All proceeds will go to the stair building fund and any left over will go to the general fund of UWC!

Okay...hmmm...maybe I need to leave a day earlier than I'd planned...or maybe I can just man up and make it a two day ride instead of three... :)

John

Arriving on Friday and camping in the field with the non-uke playing boyfriend. He makes up for it with his camping cuisine and coffee.

Top Bottom