Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: What are you listening to?

Most recently, the modern "country" music hell they play at a local BBQ restaurant. If I had to listen to Garth Brooks singing many more refrains about having friends in lowly places I was going to barf up my expensive lunch. That song went on forever. The food is good there but sometimes the crappy music leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

On another day the music was a bit better than usual. I heard some Willie Nelson and some George Jones and the like when out of the blue there was Jimi Hendrix covering "Like A Rolling Stone" which was immediately followed by Marty Robbins and such. I was thinking, "What the heck was that?!?" I was kind of hoping that the music was taking a turn there and that they were expanding their music palate but it was apparently just a tease.
    Lanikai LU-21C concert - nato laminate (my starter uke!)
    Ohana CK-42R concert - solid sinker redwood top, solid rosewood back and sides, maple binding
    Kala KA-FMCG concert- solid spruce top, laminate spalted flame maple back and sides, mahogany binding

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a ukulele which is basically the same thing.

John Prine for me today.

51xyg++pWVL._AC_US218_.jpg Fair And Square
    51tfF1g+kmL._AC_US218_.jpg Lost Dogs + Mixed Blessings
    51WUkuM67eL._AC_US218_.jpg In Spite Of Ourselves
    Lanikai LU-21C concert - nato laminate (my starter uke!)
    Ohana CK-42R concert - solid sinker redwood top, solid rosewood back and sides, maple binding
    Kala KA-FMCG concert- solid spruce top, laminate spalted flame maple back and sides, mahogany binding

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a ukulele which is basically the same thing.

I am listening to the clock tick away my final minutes of freedom since, as a school teacher, I go back to work tomorrow . . .

Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Out of clutter, find simplicity." Albert Einstein

"Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

I have been listening to Paramore, Twenty one pilots and Grace Vanderwhaal. :-)

Surf music... at this momento, The surfing Birds, The trashmen version

Thread Information