season 115 : yeah baby!

season 115 results

ah, babies, here we go...

1. winner - chris deston with "beating hearts" - i hadn't heard this song before, but chris's version has been going round my head all week since it was posted early on in the season. i checked out the original but i hope it's ok if i say i like chris's version better!

2. random piece of paper with the number of your vid on, drawn out of a bucket (no really) - "don't give up on us baby" by janet and wendy. girls, decide amongst yourselves who i send the cd to, and let me know!

3. extra prize for sheer fabulousness - "one more time" by the silly dave. this started the ball rolling on the britney phenomenon, it showed what a good conditioner can do for a man's hair, and it had mrs silly dave on face percussion. i loved every moment of it!

these winners, please PM me your address to send your cd's to

additional special mentions...

everyone was fabulous this week. that is just a scientific fact, i measured everyone's vids on my special fabulous-o-meter machine, and babies, you all sent the needle right off the scale. but there were nonetheless some other vids in addition to the winners above, that were, for me, particularly memorable, i'd like to give a shout out to them, they were...

* "hear my heartbeat" by ginny - this was really rockin', i loved it!

* "teenage heaven" by john sargent - wonderful in itself, and also so great to have the u-bass as star instrument on a vid

* "push it" by krabbers. i do not have words for how great this was! great and hilarious at the same! i loved it!

for anyone who hasn't hosted, i have to say, having people bring wonderful wonderful songs to your season party is a week-long delight. but come the end of the week when you have to decide on winners, it is very very hard, because everyone is so great and all the vids are so good. i want to thank everyone who came to my season party this week, i loved every video, thank you all for making this week a delight to host

everyone who posted a video this season is a winner in the "make lynda's week fabulous" contest

yeah baby

Congrats to the 115 winners!! Big thanks to BEV for hosting a great week of "yeah baby!" In the words of the govenater, I'll be back.

This was a great theme and loads of fun. It really allowed for a wide variety of music and creativity. Fantastic job hosting, Birdseye!

Woohoo! We won! That's so exciting. Congrats to all the other winners. I was so busy making music this week, here and in so many other places, that I confess I have not yet heard some of these, so I will go check them out. And thanks again to Janet for inviting me to sing with her, and for doing all the hard parts of putting our video together ... you know, for not giving up on us, baby, when I failed to finish it for Yacht Rock week. We'll let you know, Lynda, where to send the CD ... I'm pretty sure we can find a way to share it.

Yeah, baby! This was so much fun. I'm still going to make that "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" collab with my friend Dave too ... I'll make sure Lynda gets a tag when it happens.

Lynda, thank you so much for this most excellent week ... and for prize ... wheeeee!!!!

Wow, a winner, that's so cool! Thanks for doing it with me Wendy. Congrats to all the winners this week! I just love the Seasons. Thanks again for hosting this week Lynda :) You can send the prize to Wendy, she deserves it!

woohoo! thanks Lynda! and congrats to all winners and participants! another super week of seeing what we can all do with a ukulele and some super hosting!

Congratulations to the winners and the honorable mentions. What a fun week Lynda. Thanks for stepping up to the plate while all us babies were having our tantrums cuz the milk was a little late:D Fun times by all!

Congrats to the winners and all who participated in this season.

Last edited:
season 115 results

ah, babies, here we go...

1. winner - chris deston with "beating hearts" - i hadn't heard this song before, but chris's version has been going round my head all week since it was posted early on in the season. i checked out the original but i hope it's ok if i say i like chris's version better!

Yeah baby! Congrats to the other winners and honourable mentions and thanks gain for stepping up with a great season! :)
Glad to see sillydave and krabbers up there, they really stood out to me this season. As did a fair few other entries really.. Lots of good ones now I think about it..

Yaaaayyyy :D

Great season Lynda! And fantastic entries from everyone, especially the Hit Me Babies and Leepea's debut vids!

Felicitats to the winners! Getting two versions of a new song of mine recorded in one week means I count myself among them ;)

Congratulations to the well-deserved winners! I am honored (or honoured) to have received a special mention.

Roll on, Seasons!

Wooo! Thanks Bev for a great season! Grats to the winners!!

Seriously though...what other group has an entire YouTube playlist for Britney Spears covers?? Everyone here is fantastic!!

This week was loads of fun! Yeah baby! What a great theme- it allowed for so many different styles of music. And there were so many good songs from everyone. Congrats to all the winners. And a big thanks to Lynda, our wonderful host for this week. You rock!!

hey there cats and kittens

thanks for all the lovely comments here about the season - i'm not biased - it really was totally hip and happening!

now i just wanna say, i swung by the playlist again and had another listen to some of the groovy tunes there, just for kicks, and i noticed that on at least one vid, a comment i distinctly remember making, and making sure i entered it properly, is no longer showing

i mention this because a couple of other people have said to me they've had videos they put up, have much fewer comments than usual, or even no comments, and i'm wondering if youtube is playing silly beggars with the comments system over there - by which i mean, playing silly beggars even more than usual!

my point is, and yes i do have one, is do not despair if nobody comments on your vids, people probably are commenting, youtube is just hiding them under the carpet or something

I've I've been getting notifications and seeing comments on my vids and then they seemingly disappear.

On the other hand, for some reason when I comment it goes in twice!

Top Bottom