Song Help Request Request for Kris Fuchigami's "A Thousand Years"

Already on it! Someone a while back requested it and I said I'd get working on it, unfortunately that was right before my Christmas break was over and I was swamped this semester, but now that I've got some more time I'm working on it as I write this. I should have the first half and maybe a little more up at some point tomorrow, I'll PM you when I post it here. Really great arrangement.

Already on it! Someone a while back requested it and I said I'd get working on it, unfortunately that was right before my Christmas break was over and I was swamped this semester, but now that I've got some more time I'm working on it as I write this. I should have the first half and maybe a little more up at some point tomorrow, I'll PM you when I post it here. Really great arrangement.

Thank you! I am truly grateful that you're taking time to share this beautiful cover. Don't feel pressured however, as I am not in a hurry to learn it. It's great enough to know that someone is already in the midst of tabbing it, so take your time. :D

Just moving this over to Song Help, the Tabs and Chords section is for completed arrangements, not requests. Thanks guys. It is a beautiful arrangement, thank you for agreeing to tabbing it out for the OP.

You know he's basically just adding melody notes into alternate chords and it can be done many different ways. Though his is very beautiful :)
In case you don't have it. Here are the chords and lyrics to the song :) You can practice it with just strumming to familiarize yourself with the chords.

“A Thousand Years”
(Bb) (Gm) (Eb) (Bb) (F)

(Eb)Heart beats fast
Colors and(Bb)promises
How to be(Gm)brave?
How can I(Cm)love when(0330) I'm a(Eb)fraid to fall?
But watching you(Bb)stand alone,
All of my(Gm)doubt suddenly(Cm)goes a(0330) way some(Eb)how.

(333) One(3330) step(Eb)clo(F)ser

[Chorus:]
(Bb)I have died everyday waiting for you
(Gm)Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a(Eb)thousand years
I'll love you for a(Cm)thousand(F)more

(Eb)Time stands still
Beauty in(Bb)all she is
I will be (Gm)brave
I will not (Cm) let any (0330) thing (Eb)take away
What's standing in (Bb)front of me
Every (Gm)breath
Every (Cm)hour has(0330) come to(Eb) this

(333) One(3330) step(Eb)clo(F)ser

I(Bb)I have died everyday waiting for you
For a(Eb)thousand years

And(Bb)all along I believed I would find you
(Gm)Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you
For a(Eb)thousand years
I'll love you for a(Cm)thousand(F)more….

(333) One(0330) step(Eb)clo(F)ser
(333) One(3330) step(Eb)clo(F+C)ser

I(Bb)I have died everyday waiting for you
For a(Eb)thousand years

And(Bb)all along I believed I would find you
(Gm)Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you
For a(Eb)thousand years
I'll love you for a(Cm)thousand(F)more….

Just posted it up in the Tabs and Chords section! Good luck with it! Any questions just let me know.

Just posted it up in the Tabs and Chords section! Good luck with it! Any questions just let me know.

Awesome! Thanks!

Can you direct me to this or send me the doc? I can't find it on the forum!

Thanks,

Top Bottom