What is it you desire most?

Very touching and nice.:D

Saw that one long ago but it is definitely worth a rewatch.

Sniff.

What is it I desire most?

I'd have to say "World Peace," right after winning the beauty pageant, that is. :D

Really for me is getting really good at my art (music ) and bring able to share it with many and inspiring and moving them. I get a taste of it in piano class sometimes on a good day which is rare, and it is synonymous w the feeling of euphoria or hitting a jackpot I assume.

I desire to own my time as much as it is possible. Job, university and way to work and back takes too much time, so I try to save with any available option.

The dawning of the Age of Aquarius.
Been waiting since the Sixties, it´s taking ages ...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uaWA2GbcnJU

This one is an ad for life insurance, but you don't get clued in until the very end. Three minutes well spent I say.

NICE! How come I never seen this before. Creativity at its best.

But right now what I desire the most is this pandemic to end so that I can go out and eat my favorite food, meet my friends and family.

All my life I desired to be a professional sportsman but I couldn't do it. Now I would love to be a good guitar player :)

Thank you for the video. Indeed, we spend our lives chasing money, and the real pleasant emotions pass by.

What is it I desire most?

I'd have to say "World Peace," right after winning the beauty pageant, that is. :D

I'd settle for domestic peace and attending a beauty pageant these days.

hm change phone for example. I want to change my android into iphone. I heard that iphone is perfect device for online work. Plus I can download many apps from appstore. For example, call recorder softwares for my business.

Last edited:
"Whirled peas"...

Top Bottom