FS: Martin Style 2 Soprano

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
This is a serial no. 1603826 Martin Mahogany Style 2 ukulele, made in Nazareth, PA in 2012, soprano ukulele. It has the classic jangly Martin Ukulele sound. The newer models such as this feature an extended fretboard which is superbly figured.

I have removed my strings for the photos and to see the label in the sound hole, but am including in the sale a new set of KoOlau Golds, which I am pleased to put on for you before shipping if you'd like (l realize that many want their fav strings on the uke, so they might choose to save the KoOlau Golds and use their own strings). There are no cracks, checks, dings, dents, in this uke from a non-smoking, no pets household with a whole room humidifier. Heavy-duty, logo embroidered genuine Martin gig bag/soft case, as issued from Martin for this ukulele, all will be packed impeccably for you.

Here's Petey playing the same model on the intro to his popular video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCVRmcvejDc

Why selling? I have too many ukuleles and I just bought another, a baritone. I gots it bad.

The price is only $799 Firm, you Paypal fee, me USPS Parcel Insured shipping with tracking in the CONUS.

More Photos on posts below. Thanks.

Martin2New 009.jpgMartin2New 012.jpgMartin2New 020.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, no trades at this time. If no sale at this price, it'll remain in my quiver. :)

This is a superb ukulele for those who want the best, yet don't want vintage (eg cracks, strum rash, restorations, etc).

For anyone thinking Martin-style from another maker (e.g. Kiwaya, etc.)--here's a Style 2 (like Peter's favorite ukulele video) with extended fretboard made in Nazareth, PA.

Whatever uke you play, enjoy!

Martin2New 004.jpgMartin2New 005.jpgMartin2New 008.jpg

Attachments

• MMMMMMMMMM 001.jpg
    MMMMMMMMMM 001.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 172
  • MMMMMMMMMM 002.jpg
    MMMMMMMMMM 002.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Friends, this is a great uke. I have one, and it's a keeper for me. They are extremely well made and sound great! This price is several hundred bucks under what I paid for mine, and worth it.

Good luck, S!

Hi, Trevor. I do still have it, it's an excellent uke, but I have no sound file--the sound is just like Petey's video that I linked in post #1. Thanks for your interest. I'm sorry that I cannot ship to Australia, but if you have a USA address, I'm happy to ship it there.

Photos

Martin2New 001.jpgMartin2New 002.jpg

Thank you, Sherman. I appreciate your telling me that the original photos were lost in the UU crash last month.

I have included photos on several of the posts, so scan them all to see the photos. Here, on this post, are the included strings, and the heavy-duty, Martin padded gig bag, as issued from Nazareth, PA. One can see the original tags, including the retail price, and the sale price that I paid 16 months ago; this instrument has never left my home and I am the first owner. As stated, if one wants the uke strung up, I'm happy to do so for you.

Thanks for looking.

Hi, I like the uke, but I was just wondering why no strings were on the uke in the photos?

"I have removed my strings for the photos and to see the label in the sound hole, but am including in the sale a new set of KoOlau Golds, which I am pleased to put on for you before shipping if you'd like (l realize that many want their fav strings on the uke, so they might choose to save the KoOlau Golds and use their own strings)."

Thanks for your question, Jimmer. And if you prefer strings other than KoOlau Golds, if I have them, I'll be pleased to put them on for you or include a fresh packet in the sale. instead of K Golds. Thanks!

Top Bottom