The Seasonista Anthem !

Wow, I can't beleive this got by me all this time....I should pay more attetnion to this thread....what a fabulous job, so creative! There is some amazing talent in UU!
Keep up the good work, you guys!

Awesome work (Coming from an AV Tech./Digital Graphic Designer/Video Editor), was that made in an Adobe creative suite program, I. e. was that made in Premier Pro?

Though I joined the UU Forum quite a while back, my participation (and actual uke practice) is pretty recent. The great Seasonista Anthem video sparked my interest and I've joined in the fun. I've even broken my long standing Groucho-vow ([FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"[/FONT]I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member") and joined the Seasonista Group. I'll stay - until I'm voted off the island, of course....

WOW! I'm five years late to the party and this thread, but the video is just wonderful. Made my morning!

WOW! I'm five years late to the party and this thread, but the video is just wonderful. Made my morning!

As a definite newbie I can only go along with what haberkow says an amazing bit of work. I am still finding my way around the ukulele universe and I'm amazed at the help and info available on the forum,thanks to all involved

Top Bottom