What other hobbies do you guys do?

Cooking!!!

That would be me. Which Worldcon?

They all blur together ...

I was the Worldcon Safety Officer for 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008.

I was often found in the company of the NESFA crew, Peter Morwood and Diane Duane, Mike Resnick, the late Joel Rosenberg, Janis Ian, David Cherry, the late Bruce Pelz, Mike Glyer, Tom Whitmore, Laurie Edison, Ctein.... and now I feel like I'm name dropping, so I'll stop.

But I'm thinking that our paths had crossed, in that previous life.

Well, I am very passionate about shopping for shoes. I am also a serious gadget geek and computer geek and a history buff. I read a lot of books, especially history. And I am intensely into my dogs (2 greyhounds).

They all blur together ...

I was the Worldcon Safety Officer for 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008.

I was often found in the company of the NESFA crew, Peter Morwood and Diane Duane, Mike Resnick, the late Joel Rosenberg, Janis Ian, David Cherry, the late Bruce Pelz, Mike Glyer, Tom Whitmore, Laurie Edison, Ctein.... and now I feel like I'm name dropping, so I'll stop.

But I'm thinking that our paths had crossed, in that previous life.

That was you ... ?

Almost surely we did meet; I ran with some of those folks for a time, though it has been a while.

Draw, garden and all kinds of woodshop stuff. A little ADD with hobbies

Last edited:
Wow, some interesting stuff here, gang! I don't have time for hobbies, other than the uke, although I do have some potted plants on the porch....I like feeding and watering them, and replacing them when they die....is that weird? If I had time, I'd take up the piano and Tai Chi again.....but I'm too busy working. Ugh!

Model trains! ...and travel and traveling by train...and photography and...uh... photography of trains

yeah...

I play train songs on the ukulele, too.

If I'm not at work I'm on the water. Actually, just bought an old catboat, so a couple of ukes are headed toward the marketplace.

Fishing for cats is a cruel but exciting sport. Do you use a rod or harpoon?

Normally, I love a good cat joke (image.jpg), but my daughter is begging to name the boat "Meow Meow," you know, cuz it's a catboat... That is not funny.

Top Bottom