6th Annual Milwaukee Ukulele Festival

mattydee

Reaction score
Some of you may know about this already, but here is the info for this year's Milwaukee Uke Fest!

November 22nd, 2014 for a full-day festival at the Sunset Playhouse in Elm Grove, WI.

Doors open at 8:30 am
Classes begin at 10 am

Workshops, Vendors, Concerts, Jamming, Friends, Fun!

This year’s lineup includes:

• The Flea-Bitten Dogs
  • Stu Fuchs
  • Mitch Chang
  • Seeso
  • Aaron Baer
  • John Nicholson
  • Denny Rauen
  • Jon Prown
  • Lil’ Rev
  • Peter Moss
  • The Water Street Hot Shots
  • with emcee, Mark Peterson
  • and many more

Tickets are on sale now and in short supply. Full day passes are limited to 150, so get yours before they sell out!

More info here

Tickets are on sale now at this link.

Last edited:
Looks fantastic. Might have to visit my folks that weekend (they live in Milwaukee). ;-)

BTW, I have taken a right hand technique class with Lil' Rev and I give him the highest marks as an educator. He has a real gift for explaining things. Everybody at the SoCal Uke Mountain Retreat thought he was outstanding.

I'm going for MC Mark Peterson. WHAT WHAT

It's on my calendar!
--G

I will be there along with some other great vendors. So many wonderful enthusiasts, great performances, and there is always something to learn. All in all, a great day.

Kevin Mason
Mason Guitars and Ukuleles
masonguitars.net

Last year's was one of the best days of my life. I had so much fun!

Rev just let me know that tickets are in short supply. Full day passes are limited to 150, so you should get on the ball to guarantee a spot. Tickets can be purchased at the link in the first post.

Sadly, it looks like work will get in the way of me being there all day this year. Super sad face. But I should be able, at the very least, to swing out for the after party, which is always awesome. Super happy face.

Only three months!

Bumping this up to the top to make sure everyone realizes we're less than two months out from all. the. fun.

Sadly, it looks like work will get in the way of me being there all day this year. Super sad face. But I should be able, at the very least, to swing out for the after party, which is always awesome. Super happy face.

Only three months!

Best after party for a Uke Fest there is.

It's because of an after party that I now have a lap steel. Too much chatting with Gerald Ross did that.

Matt -- do you think it will sell out early? I am a total maybe until the last minute. Stuff, and weather play a big part on whether I can make it.

Best after party for a Uke Fest there is.

It's because of an after party that I now have a lap steel. Too much chatting with Gerald Ross did that.

Matt -- do you think it will sell out early? I am a total maybe until the last minute. Stuff, and weather play a big part on whether I can make it.

I'll see what I can find out, Sukie! Weather definitely becomes a bigger factor with it this late in the year...

Milwaukee Uke Fest VI and Low Gs. :^)

Is it OK to bring a Low G uke for the classes or is that too obnoxious?

Yep! Quite a few of our club members play low-G (I have one!) so bring it along!

We're just about a month out now.

Matty D rocks the after party. ;^)

I'm still checking into this Sukie. If we do sell out, I'll certainly post it here as soon as I know...

Top Bottom