List of the bettter YouTube Uke Instruction Channels. . .

Captain America

Reaction score
Who do you think does an exemplary job of teaching bits of uke technique via YouTube?

I like Kim Hussey quite a bit. I think the laid-back style helps me listen better.

I quite like Todd Downing's vids, when he does a uke one, but they are about songs rather than techniques.

And Aldrine's stuff, of course.

Who do you think does an exemplary job of teaching bits of uke technique via YouTube?

I like Kim Hussey quite a bit. I think the laid-back style helps me listen better.

Kimo Hussey is fantastic and his style is his own for sure. You know when he is playing with your eyes closed (at least I can). Mike Lynch is probably one of the most dedicated folks to having instructional videos on YouTube (Vimeo he has a lot now because of YouTube's copyright machine that bans things it things are violating copyrights even if they are not. Most are teaching you about songs but he does have lessons on strumming, picking, and other styles. I learned my very first songs about 5 years ago on his channels (he has different channels) and I think he does a great job. Aldrine has his videos as well from UU that are excellent. Ken Middleton also has many lessons on his channels tucked in with all his playing and reviews. Just saw a great lesson on Bluegrass style playing the other day. TONS of lessons from many folks out there.

Happy learning!

Top Bottom