A Great Ken Middleton tutorial

Agreed. I think this video has some good tips, little things that make a big difference and add a tiny touch of professionalism to your song. Also that Purpleheart tenor sounds great so it's worth a watch for that alone!

Really cool! Ken is one of the finest players around, and an excellent instructor....I posted it to my FB page for my buddies!

Phil, thanks for the post. I enjoyed the tutorial. I am guilty of the boring intro and outro. I'm definitely gonna work on it. I like that his tips were simple enough for beginners to incorporate into their playing.

They don't come much better than Ken. What a fantastic teacher he is! So calm, the perfect voice.....well he is English and about an hour drive away from me ;). I'm having a workshop with him in September - can't wait!

Yeah, I told him I'd like to come on over and have a pint with him too! I lived In Woodbridge for 3 years while stationed at RAF Bentwaters 76-79. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and miss much about it, especially the medieval villages, castles, farm houses, etc. cottage loaves of bread and fresh Irish cheddar cheese we got at the "Market" each week, picking "shaggy cap" mushrooms along the side of the road, over-the-counter cough medicine with real opium floating on top, and of course digging clam peckers out of the seaside cliffs in the North...LOL.

Yeah, I told him I'd like to come on over and have a pint with him too! I lived In Woodbridge for 3 years while stationed at RAF Bentwaters 76-79. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and miss much about it, especially the medieval villages, castles, farm houses, etc. cottage loaves of bread and fresh Irish cheddar cheese we got at the "Market" each week, picking "shaggy cap" mushrooms along the side of the road, over-the-counter cough medicine with real opium floating on top, and of course digging clam peckers out of the seaside cliffs in the North...LOL.

Haha. I have discovered all the things on your list, Phil, except the cough medicine. Sadly, I think that this opium-laced concoction may no longer be "available over the counter".

Top Bottom