mmmmmmmmBop Contest RESULTS!!!!!

deach

Reaction score
What an incredible response for this contest!!!

Grand prize winners

Ken Middleton - entry 1
&
4DJB25

Prize: their pick of ANY ukulele from MainlandUkuleles.com or a Kala Jazz uke - Black, Natural or Sunburst complete with the usual MGM set-up. OR any uke or combination of ukes that cost equal or less than this one (MGM prices) OR if they are saving up for a really nice uke, and they need a couple hundred to get them there, as long as it's from MGM's store.

Prize: their pick of any "Fruit Uke" from MGM store. Kiwi, Watermelon or Pineapple Kala or any uke up to $100 including shipping.

Winners - please PM your choice of prize and your shiopping address.

Thank you for the phenomenal response and incredible entries. I'd like to thank everyone who entered. This was a very tough decision.

I'd also like to thank my judges who "listened" to each entry several times to compile this list.

What an incredible response for this contest!!!

Grand prize winners

Ken Middleton - entry 1
&
4DJB25

Prize: their pick of ANY ukulele from MainlandUkuleles.com or a Kala Jazz uke - Black, Natural or Sunburst complete with the usual MGM set-up. OR any uke or combination of ukes that cost equal or less than this one (MGM prices) OR if they are saving up for a really nice uke, and they need a couple hundred to get them there, as long as it's from MGM's store.

Prize: their pick of any "Fruit Uke" from MGM store. Kiwi, Watermelon or Pineapple Kala or any uke up to $100 including shipping.

Winners - please PM your choice of prize and your shiopping address.

Thank you for the phenomenal response and incredible entries. I'd like to thank everyone who entered. This was a very tough decision.

I'd also like to thank my judges who "listened" to each entry several times to compile this list.

Congratulations to all the winners! 2009 will be known as the Mmmbop Revival year, thanks to Deach and UU!!

:eek:Uh, oh....:eek:

Congrats to All of the winners!!! All of the entries were great. I for one had a great time participating.
Pete

P.S. Thanks to Deach for sponsoring this contest!!! Great Idea and great fun!

Last edited:
Bravo to the winners! Ken has always been my hero. A big thanks to Deach for getting this contest up and running. The UU community is very supportive of everyone and I'm glad to be a part of it.

4DJB25's entry and krabber's entries were outstanding! Very well deserved to all the winners! Lots of cool videos came out of this contest.

congrats everyone! :)

How come when I click on any of the links, none of them work?

An epic contest, great entries, and a movement on Youtube and the internets.
Congratulations to all who entered, you know you're a winner no matter what. I hope those with prizes will celebrate this with another epic video, or perhaps a collab???

Props to deach for being the inspiration to a great contest! You rock. And I bet you'd roll as well :shaka:

Latest news:
apparently Warner Music called Hanson if they could censor their cover vids as well. The spiderbots have finally been dialled in, and are looking for new prey
:cheers:

Top Bottom