Yes!!!! I slayed the. $&@# that cancer Dragon!!!

Olarte

Reaction score
image.jpg I've been out of surgery and awak for the last 2 hours....

I'm feeling fairly good considering the major plumbing over haul. The only "twilight zone" feeling is the constant feeling of having to pee constantly, which is weird because I don't really need to, due to the catheter I'll be outing for the next two weeks. Go figure...

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that the surgery very well, and also to say thanks for all your posts and songs you've played for me. I did think about them and felt your love and concern as I waited in preOp room

Music, and that human touch from all of you REALLY made all the difference of me. I'm so,glad I thought of posting that request. Reading all your comments here and on fb really helped me pass the day yesterday as the final countdown started. And today it feels great to go back and reread and listen to videos posted as I start my recovery in the hospital bed.

Much love and gratefulness to each and every one of you!!!

Ivan

Last edited:
Glad to hear it, Ivan. Hope you're feeling up to playing the uke soon! :)

Now stop serenading the nurses and get home! Glad to hear the good news.

Thank you for the update and the good news, I hope you a speedy continued recovery...take care man

So glad of the news. Thank you for letting us help you with our songs.

Yay! Onward and upward.

So glad for the good news. Wishing you a speedy recuperation!

Great news, Hang loose, bruddah!

bobinde

Glad to hear the surgery went well.
Best wishes for your continuing and fast recovery.

You'll be playing your ukes again soon!

I made it through two bouts, in 1973 and 2002. You'll do just fine, just keep the positive attitude. Best.

Congrats on the successful surgery. Wonder if they have a uke shaped catheter bag laying around anywhere? :shaka:

Rest well. Recover well. And no flamenco dancing for a minimum of six weeks.

Glad of your good news and attitude. Feel better soon.

Very good news at a time when most of the world is not doing so well. Keep up the good attitude.

Top Bottom