Pabrizzer and The Ukelites: All I Get Is Wrong From You (Pabrizzer Original)

Absolutely stoked with this Steffen and Miri!
You did a great job with the vid - now if only that old guy in the vid would give Miri an appreciative look.
They did all the hard work BTW.
Miri's idea with the black and white (pied) effect too. She sent little mock up drawings which I will share on the thread later.
Thank you so much guys!

Last edited:
Oh, that is cool. Look, lyrics, playing, singing, silent bass player. Very cool all around. AND the white dress Miri wore in Somethin' Stupid. Tee-riffic!

Very entertaining! Songwriting to performance to editing. Top drawer.
Thanks

WTF??? Seriously???!!!!!! This is so good you guys. Now this makes me happy. Feather in your cap Briz, awesome vocal interplay and Steffen, that was a nice bass line and sweet little lead break. Man, this is ust a great pop song, superbly performed and reimagined by the three of you. Aaaah, I'm going to have a good day today I think...

Thanks a lot! We had tons of fun with this collab! And we hope you have a veery nice day!:D

Many thanks to all of you!

@Ginny: Yes, it is the "something stupid" dress. WOW, you do watch this videos attentive!:D

It's been fun getting some kudos for the Ukelites awesome talent for video and audio editing and of course musical talent. I am just tagging along for the ride.
Here is Miri's mock up drawing showing her ideas for the vid.
Thank's again Miri and Steffen for this fun collab!

Vid idea.JPG

Sweet! Great job!

It's been fun getting some kudos for the Ukelites awesome talent for video and audio editing and of course musical talent. I am just tagging along for the ride.
Here is Miri's mock up drawing showing her ideas for the vid.
Thank's again Miri and Steffen for this fun collab!

View attachment 69340

We thank you! If I knew you posted my drawing I would have spent more effort on it :)

We thank you! If I knew you posted my drawing I would have spent more effort on it :)

It was the quick mock up look that I really liked about the picture - just a quick visual representation of your ideas - it was beaut! As were the ideas.

I've got to say that this musical collab brought as much satisfaction and pleasure as anything I've done musically.
The internet is such a wonderful thing. Playing and singing something I've written with terrific musicians on the other side of the planet who I've not actually met - that is something else!

Ho hum to many younger folk I guess. But to an old pa like me it is something special.

Thanks HBolte! :D

Internet is fine when we use it like this, Brian! I just love to watch collabs, that's what the Aloha-spirit is all about!

I've got to say that this musical collab brought as much satisfaction and pleasure as anything I've done musically.
The internet is such a wonderful thing. Playing and singing something I've written with terrific musicians on the other side of the planet who I've not actually met - that is something else!
Ho hum to many younger folk I guess. But to an old pa like me it is something special.

It's not ho-hum. It's very exciting! Not only is there the possibility of doing such collaborations, but here on the Forum, you also have an audience who appreciates the thrill of it. Do more!

I just loved this! So much fun and creativity! You all did such an excellent job! Really made me smile and got my feet tapping with my first morning cup of coffee...not an easy task! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Top Bottom