A new original song played on my new Mya-Moe

erivel

Reaction score
This is a new song I wrote about the hardships of being a dad. It's the first song I've recorded with my new Mya-Moe Myrtle tenor(#1476). The melody came to me in a dream. My wife says it sounds like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song...I say Bah, humbug! Hope you enjoy! :)

Glad I'm up late tonight. Lovely song. Cool performance and recording. Great-sounding uke. Muchas gracias, Eric.

I'm in bed lying next to my sleeping spouse and am reluctant to play the video for fear of being banished, with only my pillow and a thin coverlet, to the backyard doghouse.

I will enjoy your original tune and new ukulele with the utmost enthusiasm via iPad Mini while on the throne for Wednesday's inaugural constitutional--yes, even before cracking The Wall Street Journal.

Thank you for being you, E.

Last edited:
That was beautiful Eric. The song was great, the uke sounds great, the performance was great. Thanks for sharing.

There's something really Beatles about this one, Eric. And that is high praise in my book! Super song and performance.

I'm in bed lying next to my sleeping spouse and am reluctant to play the video for fear of being banished, with only my pillow and a thin coverlet, to the backyard doghouse.

I will enjoy your original tune and new ukulele with the utmost enthusiasm via iPad Mini while on the throne for Wednesday's inaugural constitutional--yes, even before cracking The Wall Street Journal.

Thank you for being you, E.

Great visual Steve! Somebody better go check on him...

Top Bottom