UKe Friends and Uke Festival

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have been really blessed by going to the ukulele festival which I have never gone here before....with meeting all my nice friends...including Chuck Moore and his wife bonnie, UU members too many to type, love them all, cali rose and Craig brandau, and my friends who treated me like a king all the way...it made tears in my eyes as they were so nice, generous, kind hearted friends, Greg, Mark, and Utako...they took
me along to do alot, has taken me to eat for days, had great conversations, and guess what, they bought me a tablet too..I just want to thank them and also Andrew from HMS too
At this point...tears are dropping from my eyes as I type this, I think I am the luckiest guy in this world :)

You are a wonderful guy Stan, and well deserve all the good friends you have. I'm glad you had a great time.

Thank You Staci and Dan....I am still crying with joy
many dont know I have a PTD with a pinched nerve in my back....and needed help all the way with my wheelchair...thank you all....even Chuckie, Geetee (greg), Mark (MDS725)Utako, Uncle Rod and others
have helped me along....my greatest grattitude to them all
Did I say also they treated me by taking me all over to the great events here on the islands that I have not gone for a very long time and it was their vacation which they made into mine too..

Last edited:
Super happy for you Stan. You deserve it. Glad you had such a fantastic time.

I'm happy to hear you had such a wonderful time, Stan!
You are kind, welcoming, and helpful to many people on UU—you earned that happy experience! Blessings on you, Stan.

Uke people are the nicest people, and Stan is the nicest uke person of all! :shaka:

Mahalo nui loa to you Stan and to Greg for being such wonderful hosts during my visit to Oahu. It's always a great pleasure to spend time with you and it's always an honor to meet your friends. You truly make the ukulele community more than just a group of people who play the same instruments. Your generosity with your time and your spirit (and even all the CDs) is what I will remember most about my visit. And mahalo to you and Greg for making it possible for me to meet the delightful Chuck Moore and his equally delightful wife Bonnie. This is a visit I will always cherish.

Super nice people all around.

I'm so glad you had a great time, MM. That makes me happy. You (and Chuck) are on my list of "must meet".

Super nice people all around.

I'm so glad you had a great time, MM. That makes me happy. You (and Chuck) are on my list of "must meet".

Believe me Sukie....Bonnie and Chuckie are the most beautiful people in the world....maybe that is why they make the best ukes and jewelery in the world...there is none better
If anyone like awesome jewelery and awesome ukes please contact chuckie and get his wife site too... :) they are the nice of the nicest, believe me...but when you meet them,
you will know and understand what I mean...:)

Plenty of Aloha to go around Stan. It sounds like it was truly a day that you will not forget. One of these years I'm going to have to make it out that way for the festival. Too much fun to miss!

Thank you all Chuckie, Dana,Richard, Steedy, Doreen, Denise,and Ginny for the the nice words...I am truely the most luckiest guy in the world to have great friends
And Mark, Greg and I are more than pleased to share time with our treasured friends..you and Utako....make sure we will do this again in the coming months ahead..
this is truely a life long friendship....I mean that with all my heart... with all I met including chuckie, bonnie , andrew and all the uu members..:)

Last edited:
Stan is probably the nicest, most gentle man you'll ever encounter in the ukulele world. You can't help but like the guy. It was an honor for me to meet and spend the day with him.:worship:

Chuckie it Was my pleasure and honor to meet you and your wife... both of you are the nicest of the nice and with biggest kindest hearts...

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, Stan, I'm so happy for you! :D And jealous that you got to meet everybody and everybody got to meet you!

Hope to get to know you better Really enjoyed meeting you.---Kimosabe

i'm glad that you had such an amazing time Stan -- the way you so openly express appreciation and love for people is really wonderful.

Top Bottom