::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We burn wood. I love our wood boiler! We use to have a wood stove in the house. I like the boiler much more.

Spare the Air days!

We get fined for using our fireplaces around here.

It's "the man" keeping us down!

QOTD: If you could play a new minor role in one of your favorite movies or series, not an existing character, but you as a new character in that movie or series. What would it be?

QOTD: If you could play a new minor role in one of your favorite movies or series, not an existing character, but you as a new character in that movie or series. What would it be?

Seinfeld....

Hawaii Five-0 filmed on location.

Sushi chef/informant.

Hawaiian Huggy Bear

Craig and Colin are determined to talk me into a camera that's $500.00 more expensive than the one I can't afford already.

The good thing about the male not working right now is the kerosene heater runs most of the day, which is saving us a TON of heating oil. And the house is nice and toasty when I get home.

Is heating oil cheaper now that the price of oil has dropped?

Craig and Colin are determined to talk me into a camera that's $500.00 more expensive than the one I can't afford already.

I should add to this that I'm also eternally thankful for their help and generosity with their knowledge and time.

this stuff is confusing;

#pointandshoot

(hashtag felt appropriate :) )

The pool at Mandalay Bay is great, but it is a little chilly outside in January (though prolly tropical compared to MI) and I am not sure if all the fun features are open. The Golden Nugget has a really cool pool that is next to a huge shark tank and aquarium and has a plexiglas wall so that when you are in the pool there are sharks swimming next to you. It also had a waterslide that is a plexiglas tube that goes right through the middle of the shark tank.

The guy who filmed that closes his eyes when he goes through the shark tank.

Spare the Air days!

We get fined for using our fireplaces around here.

It's "the man" keeping us down!

Ours was one of the last houses in the community to have a real wood-burning fireplace. It's in the coldest room of the house so we appreciate the fireplace this time of year. The only Spare the Air days we get are in the summer when we have ozone alerts. No fireplace conflict there and it gets me out of mowing the lawn.

Thanks. Today wasn't too bad. I was given the job of cleaning out dads desk and filing cabinets. Wow, he saved everything. It took me like 5 hours. Then we sat around the fire ring and slowly burned 8 boxes of papers and visited. My sister and brother (the other two, not the two I thought would tangle) got into one spat but the rest of the day was pleasant.

I work all day tomorrow but I'll be back on Friday to tackle another project.

Let me know if you find any fountain pens...

We've been watching Burn Notice on Netflix for a while now. I would love to play a guest villain on that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom