::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like daytime. The best is at my family's cabin in Washington state in August. Light until 10.

I just looked Hawaii is about twenty degrees farther south in latitude than us.

I prefer summer and the longer days.

I just read an article Freeda posted on FB about moving by Tony Robbins, I think. I call bulls**t on most of it. He couldn't imagine people living here. Why? We have a fabulous standard of living here. And the cold keeps a lot of the riff-raff out. Nah, I don't like the real cold weather, but I do love it here.

You could say the same thing for my part of the world - people can't believe that people want to live where it's rainy so much of the year, but people keep on coming. I love where I live, I love the climate, and I really never want to live anywhere else.

Harbor is a straight shot to D-Land. From Sally's house though, I take Newland to Westminster, turn right, then left on Newhope, then right on Garden Grove, then left on West St and come in the back way by the Paradise Pier Hotel (and the grassy knoll).

Ladies and gentlemen, the Soap Network proudly presents:

282feb09fb3db55e5bed737d08732a9e.jpg

You could say the same thing for my part of the world - people can't believe that people want to live where it's rainy so much of the year, but people keep on coming. I love where I live, I love the climate, and I really never want to live anywhere else.

Rain doesn't bother me. Real hot humid summers bother me. I have a hard time breathing in it. And wind gets annoying. I can handle cold temps if the wind isn't beating on me.

It seldom gets real cold or real hot, right?

QOTD: If you could play a new minor role in one of your favorite movies or series, not an existing character, but you as a new character in that movie or series. What would it be?

I'm settling for a gas station/convenient store attendant where Agent Mulder buys his sunflower seeds and gas. I'd sometimes say odd things that could maybe suggest I know something.

I'm settling for a gas station/convenient store attendant where Agent Mulder buys his sunflower seeds and gas. I'd sometimes say odd things that could maybe suggest I know something.

Kind of like Clerks blended with X-Files?

Watching a documentary about Plant Based diets with my class.

Trying to figure out if there's a political angle to this documentary but I can't really find one yet.

Watching a documentary about Plant Based diets with my class.

Trying to figure out if there's a political angle to this documentary but I can't really find one yet.

I tried a vegetarian diet, when I was in college. I caved in to White Castles! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom