::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday encouraging someone to sue over a ding, today wanting to start "World Forgiveness Day".

Keeps life entertaining. I'm still on my vacation mellow.

I am off to buy a bodice ripper. We met a couple from Wisconsin -- the whole state was at our resort. Anyway...she told us she wrote "historical romance" novels. I shall buy the one with the best cover. Should be some at half-price books.

Yesterday encouraging someone to sue over a ding, today wanting to start "World Forgiveness Day".

That's what I love about the internet, crazy opinions encouraged! But to be fair, the overwhelming theme of that thread was "let it go."

Do I feel a song cue coming on? I think I do!

Drive shoveled, breakfast done.
I have to go visit Dr. Probe in less than an hour. So it's time to hit the rainlocker. Later!

The Dr. Probe appointment went better than I expected. He said come back, for a six month probe, and have a nice life. Nothing more for a while, and no needles in the near future. The sun is shining, what a great day.

I cut 3 or 4 inches off my hair today & it's not even noticeable.

I JUST heard on the radio about the guy and his dog that went through the ice last night on Lake Minnetonka. It took 4 rescue people to save the man. Poor dog was not as lucky.

Just news of the day.

The Dr. Probe appointment went better than I expected. He said come back, for a six month probe, and have a nice life. Nothing more for a while, and no needles in the near future. The sun is shining, what a great day.

All good news, Rob! I'm glad everything came out all right in the end.

No, wait. That didn't sound right....

'nough said. I teach 2nd grade. I often come home grouchy, too. I enjoy the kids but hate - so much of the crud . . .

I can retire at the end of next year with partial retirement. I might do it and find a part time job somewhere.

My job is not the same job I started a few years ago. A lot of stuff is better for the kids, but I'm feeling trapped. It's time to move on and moving further away from work will help motivate me to find a better job.

I seen that. I thought sueing was extreme. I wouldn't have considered that. But I would have been irritated over the ding. The excuses would have made me even madder. Normally, I'm good to go with an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom