::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! The newest kid I got is another behavior problem. That often happens. They leave other schools because of their behavior and our school seems to be the dumping ground.

Fun.

One year I got a kid straight out of the ranch (correctional facility for juvenile offenders) in my culinary class so out of curiosity I looked up his offense.

Attempted murder.

Deadly assault . . . with a knife.

It's why administrators get paid the big bucks!

Right. There's an app on your cell phone that guides you to the "portals". Once you reach one you interact with it on your phone - it's all virtual in the game, not a real, physical thing.

I think that sounds better than the real deal. And you don't have to worry about opening a box that could have anything in it. I might check that out.

You could even be back to walking normally again by the time the 6 month followup comes!

The finger is not a problem. It's the probe that shoots twelve needles, one at a time, into your organ, that's a bit unnerving. Especially after about needle seven or eight.

So today, Rob's a happy puppy.

happy-puppy.jpg

That is a normal class size here. Emma's grade (3rd) has 2 1/2 classes that size (Emma's class is a 3/4 grade mix - it works best for her).

I thought that was the norm. here. But I'm no expert on the subject. It's been awhile since I had any second graders.

I have an ex-girlfriend from a million years ago who went on to become a fairly successful romance novelist. I couldn't help but note that one of her sexy heroes was named "Richard." I felt pretty good about that.

It's nice to be able to have fantasies.

Trouble in paradise?

Lots of people called in sick. Stuff that we need to do tonight can't be postponed. So yours truly has to do it.
Bummed that Craig and Sarah and Aldrine are playing tonight for free just a mile away and I. Can't. Go.

Andy, I had a dream you were at my second job. But you didn't recognize me. It was awkward. Lol

What's your second job? Also, I am a super recognizer... I rarely don't recognize people! It's a real thing, I have a photogenic memory of faces :)

The finger is not a problem. It's the probe that shoots twelve needles, one at a time, into your organ, that's a bit unnerving. Especially after about needle seven or eight.

So today, Rob's a happy puppy.

It's nice to be able to have fantasies.

Your "Twelve Needles" story pretty much knocked the wind out of any fantasies I was having, thankyouverymuch.

What's your second job? Also, I am a super recognizer... I rarely don't recognize people! It's a real thing, I have a photogenic memory of faces :)

I'm pretty good at recognizing faces - the trouble I have is recalling names. So I will say to myself, "Hey! That's the guy who works in the Operations department!" when I am at the market or whatever, but I have NO IDEA what his name is.

What else is kind of strange is that many of the people on TheBus are the same people every day - we all take the same bus to commute.
I will run into those people someplace else, and it is like, hmmm, I know this person, but HOW?
Once I saw I guy at the Ukulele Festival, and I knew I recognized him from TheBus, so I went up to him and introduced myself. Now we chat whenever we are on the same bus.

Your "Twelve Needles" story pretty much knocked the wind out of any fantasies I was having, thankyouverymuch.

Pretty descriptive I guess.
I hope it doesn't stop someone from getting things taken care of like they should.
Sometimes, ignorance, really is bliss.

It shouldn't be the norm though.

We're short changing the students and shifting the teacher's focus from teaching to managing behavior. two kids makes a huge difference in classroom dynamics

Among the reasons we pulled Ethan out of school and started Home School was the class size... The fact that kids were watching movies while the teacher did individual assessments and the teacher telling him "you're never going to learn this" helped too...

I have an ex-girlfriend from a million years ago who went on to become a fairly successful romance novelist. I couldn't help but note that one of her sexy heroes was named "Richard." I felt pretty good about that.

LOL! That is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom