::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new favorite comment is the person who suggests that valuation of Rick's guitar at $6000 is too high, considering it's used. The *only* CR guitar I can find for sale right now is also used, and priced at $7500. At least nobody on UU is advocating the theft of the loaner guitar, as many people on TGP are.

I am not taking sides in this conflict. It's between Rick and his customer. I'm just amazed at the continued vitriol from people who have no stake whatsoever in the outcome, and spread careless misinformation.

That's the part that blows me away too. People's need to spout their opinion on something they really know nothing about except what the OP has posted. I can speculate on what happened based on my experience, and NewportRich's experience but I really would have no idea what happened in this individual case.

That guitar is really, really cool by the way. The bracing system itself is like no other guitar. I think the 6K is what it would cost Rick in terms of shop time, materials, and the innovation built into that guitar . . . it's probably worth much more.

Hey now - I went to the work of finding out my own. You can do the same. (Sally's and I think Sukie's are even lower than mine).

I lurked for a bit before I posted. I was so happy when I finally found my number, it took a long time and a lot of effort.

the yoga studio closest to my house has a special deal where you can try as many classes as you want for 2 weeks and it only cost $20. I am thinking of doing that starting next week because I will have both weeks off of work due to the Christmas holiday. I bet I could learn a lot in those two weeks. Right now when I do yoga type moves at home I feel like I am doing it wrong.

That's a great deal Freeda. Out here you pay 18 and up for one 90 minute class.

I've had it with cell phones in class and the smugness of these little sh*ts that think they're good at hiding their use.

I announced I was done with warnings and it was starting to feel personal because even when I ask them to put them away nicely, they're back out in three minutes.

I gave them an ultimatum and let them know it was personal because by using them after I tell them not to, it's basically saying "**** you I'm doing it anyhow."

Took away 10 phones in one class. The word will spread.

kids are stupid

I don't know why, but I'm surprised that my join date is earlier than yours. I figured you'd been here forever.

My original join date is 4-19-2008. I could not log in to that user as I did not remember my password or the email account I used to set it up. So I created a new user in Feb. 2009.

Just read an article where people are going to food banks and taking the food and returning it to Walmart for the cash.

Humanity sucks!!!!

I put a lot of time and effort donating and helping the kids organize a food drive. I hope the people who take advantage of these things are few and far between.

Deflated today.

Just read an article where people are going to food banks and taking the food and returning it to Walmart for the cash.

Humanity sucks!!!!

I put a lot of time and effort donating and helping the kids organize a food drive. I hope the people who take advantage of these things are few and far between.

Deflated today.

I agree 100%, but that's no reason not to do a good thing.
Even if people take advantage of you, you are still making yourself into a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom