::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally out of the blue, but does anyone know where The Hi Sessions are filmed. The background is amazing. Reminds of Ko'olau golf course.

I've had it with cell phones in class and the smugness of these little sh*ts that think they're good at hiding their use.

I announced I was done with warnings and it was starting to feel personal because even when I ask them to put them away nicely, they're back out in three minutes.

I gave them an ultimatum and let them know it was personal because by using them after I tell them not to, it's basically saying "**** you I'm doing it anyhow."

Took away 10 phones in one class. The word will spread.

kids are stupid

This seems to have worked....

After that it goes up to...

$70 for 5 classes is the shortest commitment. But there is a student drop in rate of $10 per class or $16 regular. I do have a student ID.

Out of curiosity I'm going to need to try planking tonight.

What if my stomach hits the ground, does it still count? :)

Bk is going off in the RT thread.

I thought he was right with his original post, but now he's left the reservation . . . again.

Wish I could spare a little more money for the Hi-Sessions Kickstarter but it's too close to Christmas.

Isn't that ... Something illegal? Destruction of private property?

I did that when cell phones first started coming in to the classroom. I switched it out with one of my own old phones before I hurled it against the wall and smashed it to smithereens. It's still part of the Homestead lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom