::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about:::

Question
of
the
DAY??????

What job would you choose if money was not a factor?​
I love my job I have now. If money wasn't an issue I would just teach preschool part time and work mornings only.

What a strange thing that was, and yesterday I try to interject something that might at least lead to a half brained real discussion and nobody bites.

Shopping carts?
I think that's a topic I have not seen here before lol

Hahaha oh no!

She's been there three times now and she's starting to feel comfortable with the dissipating group. This past meeting she added her own phrasing and fourishes gone wrong to songs. It was like an early season episode of Star Search with a girl trying to sing like Christina Aguilera. She threw me off a couple times and I was just strumming a very basic strum.

She sings much better than I could ever hope to, but about 1/2 as well as she thinks she does.

Random work ramble

This month has flown by! It is almost Ollie's (my 2nd job) blackout season. From Nov. 1- Dec. 24th, no one is to allowed to request off work outside of your normal availability. I usually only work 1 time during the week on Thursday or Friday. The rest of my hours are on the weekend. I have 2 commitments on 2 Fridays during this time. Angel got tickets for us to see Jake S. and I have a banjo concert in December. So since they can't work with me, I'm changing my availability to just Thursday nights, Saturday, and Sunday. I may add every other Monday too, just to hope I won't be working every single day until Christmas. Besides them being a pain about holiday scheduling, it's still a good job.

She's been there three times now and she's starting to feel comfortable with the dissipating group. This past meeting she added her own phrasing and fourishes gone wrong to songs. It was like an early season episode of Star Search with a girl trying to sing like Christina Aguilera. She threw me off a couple times and I was just strumming a very basic strum.

She sings much better than I could ever hope to, but about 1/2 as well as she thinks she does.
Has anyone gently mentioned it to her?
I'm afraid of that happening to me when I drink lol
That's why I don't drink before I perform.

Has anyone gently mentioned it to her?
I'm afraid of that happening to me when I drink lol
That's why I don't drink before I perform.

I don't think so.

The guy who runs it is pretty blunt so I'm guessing that talk is coming soon. I'm guessing she won't be back if/when that happens.

They rarely happen....but I love them. If I'm not busy, great. If I am busy, it's even better. Then I get to stop.

I am a prepper, and a planner, I don't do spontaneous well. Drop ins are not wanted, or appreciated. Except for my kids, they can come by anytime.

I know when you rassle with pigs, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. But the guy who seems to have created a profile just to slag off Mya-Moe got under my skin. While I ultimately decided Mya-Moe wasn't for me, I've never known any commercial establishment that worked harder to make sure I was happy.

I know when you rassle with pigs, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. But the guy who seems to have created a profile just to slag off Mya-Moe got under my skin. While I ultimately decided Mya-Moe wasn't for me, I've never known any commercial establishment that worked harder to make sure I was happy.

The MM wasn't for me either but I thought that guys thread sucked.

I was going to pipe in on the thread but then I came to your post and you said all that needed to be said and said it well.

(I just added that last bit to confuse myself but you really did say it well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom