::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was excitement at the old people's home this weekend. Someone cooked something in the microwave, put it on her bed, and her mattress caught on fire. I'm trying to figure out what she could have put in the microwave that would catch a mattress on fire.

No one was hurt, just lots of smoke. They have giant air filters all around trying to get the stink out.

Your workplace is nonstop LIVE ACTION! (Gotta say it like the Turtleman).

Good morning Pohos. Nothing much exciting going on here except the Winter into Spring weather tug of war. 20s today - 50s tomorrow - 20s on Wednesday and so on.

Sorry.

Left for school.

My weekend was busy. The restaurant I used to work at sold so the owner had a little party and asked me to stop by. I ended up out until 3:30am and had to be up by 5:00am the next day. Still worn out!!

Yesterday was packed with activities all day long and then last night I needed to work on grading. Quit at 10:00 and slept for what seemed liked ten minutes, and here I am.

and to think when we were young(er), we could have a wild weekend, shrug it off and keep going.

Last edited:
Yikes!!! You need some sleep!!

My weekend was rather uneventful. But, I was contacted by my best friend from junior high. We lost contact in high school. It was nice talking to her.

That was my Sunday morning. I met up with a friend from 5th grade on. We haven't seen each other in ten years. Chatted for about 3 hours. (Kind of drove me nuts though because he kept talking about a whole slew of people I've never met, as though they were common friends.)

There was excitement at the old people's home this weekend. Someone cooked something in the microwave, put it on her bed, and her mattress caught on fire. I'm trying to figure out what she could have put in the microwave that would catch a mattress on fire.

No one was hurt, just lots of smoke. They have giant air filters all around trying to get the stink out.

Is your house guest gone?

That was my Sunday morning. I met up with a friend from 5th grade on. We haven't seen each other in ten years. Chatted for about 3 hours. (Kind of drove me nuts though because he kept talking about a whole slew of people I've never met, as though they were common friends.)

I really don't desire to reconnect with people from my past. I feel like they are in the past for a reason. But this was an exception. She tracked me down through my sister, on Facebook. This isn't the first time someone has tracked me down that way, but this is the first time I actually responded.

I really don't desire to reconnect with people from my past. I feel like they are in the past for a reason. But this was an exception. She tracked me down through my sister, on Facebook. This isn't the first time someone has tracked me down that way, but this is the first time I actually responded.

We chat over the phone once or twice a year, it's the first time we've sat down together in a long time.

Yeah, I imagine there is a lot of hugging at UWC, which is wonderful. I just hope people remember that I live in chronic pain and I have a very bad neck, and that no one takes it personal if I just offer a handshake.
I'm sure people will respect that, but you will need to quick to tell them.
I stopped trying to shake hands after getting hugged so many times. My first day at UWC so many people told me we hug here. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom