::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Jon!

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes. They made my day!

Razor blades... I probably use 2-3 disposable razors a year. Double that for Rich. Fine, fair hair is pretty easy to deal with.

Nothing seems better then the first lawn cut of the season. I used to landscape I loved it not the pay so much

Except the last mow of the season. I like that one too.
Incidentally, the new mower mows much more cleanly than the old one. Same size bag but it fills much better. Fewer stops to empty.

Except the last mow of the season. I like that one too.
Incidentally, the new mower mows much more cleanly than the old one. Same size bag but it fills much better. Fewer stops to empty.

But with the last mow comes the leaves which is way harder to control I think then the snow blower, oh so many problems.

I happened across this. I only watched the first few minutes, but it looked like it might be worth a look, if you admired George Harrison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjWTFlg2Er0

Thanks for that, Rob. I have always been a huge George Harrison fan. I've always admired him, although I don't claim to share his philosophy and spirituality. I watched the entire show, and enjoyed all of it. The music starts at about the 30 minute mark....

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Razor blades... I probably use 2-3 disposable razors a year. Double that for Rich. Fine, fair hair is pretty easy to deal with.

Happy Tuesday, Kim!

I use an electric razor mostly. But I'm also fair haired, although there isn't a lot of color anymore, so razors last a while.

I was thinking if you had married into Nick's family you could have been Kim Kim.

OK, probing done.
Now if I just don't have to get probed again and shot with needles I'll feel like I won the lottery.

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Razors last a long time for me too. I usually have more razors than necessary. I need to stop buying what I dont need. Lol

So I got a call from the adjuster saying there was a change to the amount owed on the car, meaning I would get less money. So now I get to deal with that. At least I have the rental until everything is settled.

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

consitter, gyosh+

Gary's back...

Hello to my bruthah from another muthah!!

Fell asleep.

I didn't leave my classroom until 10:00pm so I was a tad tired.

Catching up now.

Hubby shaves on Sundays.

I'm having laser hair removal. Eventually I won't ever have to shave again!!

Mika claimed the fancy shmancy multi blade razor and refills and she really likes it. I think she was using an old double bladed one so we didn't really get rid of that expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom