::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I came to work, I had a terrible crick in neck/shoulder blade area. Damn did it hurt. To the point I couldn't stand up completely straight. I've taken a couple of 400mg ibuprofen, and now the pain is pretty well gone.

Of course I'm doing irreparable damage to my liver or kidneys. But I ain't hurtin' now.

Trying to decide what we want to do for our vacations next year. I know in July we are heading to Destin FL for 2 weeks. I usually get a week in April or early May, and then one in late August or early September.

For the earlier one, we've thinking of maybe heading to Niagra Falls. It's somewhere I've wanted to go all my life. Then for the later one, maybe go to Pennsylvania, somewhere close to Hershey, to tour the factory. I've heard there's a lot of other places fairly close in that area that are nice attractions. I'm hoping maybe Ken and his family can bring their RV and we can camp together. I would hope Tammy and the male could drop in as well, and we could do that PoHo meetup I was thinking about.

Changing strings on the guitar I've had since I was ten. I'm pretty sure these strings are at least thirty years old. They still sound fine but are coming unwound.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

Changing strings on the guitar I've had since I was ten. I'm pretty sure these strings are at least thirty years old. They still sound fine but are coming unwound.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

I'm 47, and I've been coming unwound for years.

Nothing special, or even remotely pretty.

It was $75.00 when I was 10 and even a new one today is only something like $120.00.

If I could find the serial number I could learn when it was made.

I got it in 1975 so I was 11 not 10 (6th grade).

What's your plans for Labor Day?

Might check out a nearby amusement park. We bought passes for next year, but we can go for the remainder of this year too. We're mostly going to check out the water park and food options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom